• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/8 GDT : Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Best performance in a period by the Wings in ages. Everything seemed to be going in. The challenge is to maintain the intensity with such a huge lead. The Yotes just seemed to all have a case of the f**kits. They're either gonna come out hard and nasty or roll over and put in the final 40. Doan and Tippet are going to try to rally them in the locker room, but if the Wings come out hard and maintain pressure I think they will fold. I just hope they don't goon it up.

BTW, isn't it great to see Hank, Pavs, and Fil with multi-point periods?

Holy crap...usually I can fast forward thru the 1st period stopping only for the goals...seemed like I had to watch the whole thing. The first two goals I wasn't quick enough...saw one go up, and before I could hit play I saw the second.

Guess I'll get to go to bed early tonite...so long as this keeps up in the 2nd.

Holy crap...usually I can fast forward thru the 1st period stopping only for the goals...seemed like I had to watch the whole thing. The first two goals I wasn't quick enough...saw one go up, and before I could hit play I saw the second.

Guess I'll get to go to bed early tonite...so long as this keeps up in the 2nd.

Not me. Last time I did that I was all-state chorus in the hotel lounge, Wings were up by 3 against LA with 8 minutes and change left in the third and they ended up losing that game and the following three to get booted from the playoffs.