• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/8 GDT : Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

After the game Babs said Pavs is fine, just sat to rest because he has been sore all week. Basically, if they did not have a huge lead going into the 3rd, Babs hinted that Pavs would have kept playing. He is gonna give Pavs the day off tomorrow and should be ready to go Saturday.

Z played really well tonight. Very strong on the puck and he's developed some nice chemistry with Fil and Hudler.

The Red Wings seem to play their style of hockey much better at home. Love the eight-game winning streak at JLA with so many games on the road in the next month.

Good win tonight. Still surprised to see such a slow GDT after such a 1st period.

I will be streaming the game at http://freeredwings.tv.

It's got a real time chat as well as the best stream I've ever seen on the interwebz. This person deserves an award and I'm not even kidding.

/gush

Edited by Esquire

I think I'm going to drop Semin for Flip in my pool now.

I completely understand. I'd hate to have Semin in my pool.

This was quite the enjoyable hockey game. I didn't get to see all of it, I think I fell asleep part-way through the 3rd, but I figured barring some horrifying event, we wouldn't give up 6 straight goals and lose. Let's win the next one, and the one after that, and the one after that.