• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kylee

wait til you see this goal celebration...

Rate this topic

Reminds me of Selanne with an all time great celebration. Downie is an idiot and nice sucker punch by Stamkos. I don't get why all the TBL players got their panties in a bunch over that little celebration blink.gif Oh well, the Tamp Bay Yzermans are still my favorite team in the East.

Reminds me of Selanne with an all time great celebration. Downie is an idiot and nice sucker punch by Stamkos. I don't get why all the TBL players got their panties in a bunch over that little celebration blink.gif Oh well, the Tamp Bay Yzermans are still my favorite team in the East.

He pointed at Lecavalier or Garon with his stick.

yeah my bad hahah idk why i didnt realize that. Anisimov wouldnt troll his own goalie would he?

He might.

Wasn't that the second time he got hit like that last year?

That hit is actually from the 2009-2010 season. If you keep watching you'll see Bart Lebderp, (shudders), probably out of position. Ericsson isn't so bad now is he, eh?

You dont just let a guy taunt your goalie like that, especially with all the s*** thats been happening in the NHl with tendys lately

You dont just let a guy taunt your goalie like that, especially with all the s*** thats been happening in the NHl with tendys lately

I understand Canadians are robots, but I like a little personality in the NHL. Plus, he was no where near the goalie, so I don't get what running Miller has to do with anything.

This.

I like hockey because it's a team sport and players celebrate together after goals. They acknowledge the guy who made a great pass, or took a huge hit to make a play that ended up in their goal.

Some personality is fine, but that was assinine. I don't want hockey to go the way of football. Where nearly every friggin tackle or completed pass involves a player's preplanned signature move.

Leaving the bench was a nutball move by Downie. This warranted a scrum. Not coming off the bench.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

This.

I like hockey because it's a team sport and players celebrate together after goals. They acknowledge the guy who made a great pass, or took a huge hit to make a play that ended up in their goal.

Some personality is fine, but that was assinine. I don't want hockey to go the way of football. Where nearly every friggin tackle or completed pass involves a player's preplanned signature move.

Leaving the bench was a nutball move by Downie. This warranted a scrum. Not coming off the bench.

I understand Canadians are robots, but I like a little personality in the NHL. Plus, he was no where near the goalie, so I don't get what running Miller has to do with anything.

I dunno, Canadians are raised in hockey to not do that kind of s***. I expect that from football players. Pretending to shoot a goalie and tainting him isn't acceptable.

One of the first things you learn in hockey, is always protect your goalie. Whether hes getting hit or taunted, you always stick up for the tendy. You get taught that in novice

I dunno, Canadians are raised in hockey to not do that kind of s***. I expect that from football players. Pretending to shoot a goalie and tainting him isn't acceptable.

One of the first things you learn in hockey, is always protect your goalie. Whether hes getting hit or taunted, you always stick up for the tendy. You get taught that in novice

Protect from what? I don't get it at all. Sad thing Anisimov hadn't a real rifle. Then, those bustard would have had a reason to protect his goalie.