Photo
- - - - -

wait til you see this goal celebration...

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,333 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:10 PM

I still don't see anything too wrong with it. We have player who salute after goals and players who go full speed into the glass and jump into it. We have players who make the most terrifying goal face of all time after goals. I've seen some ganrly celebrations after trival goals as well.

It's a celebration and he was sniping the net (I still don't think he was sniping the goalie). Even if he was sniping the goalie, oh darn, best case scenario it throws off the other goalie, worst case scenario the celebration gets put on youtube and the other team and message board fanboys get put in a tizzy.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#42 Manoir

Manoir

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:57 PM

I don't think it's a big deal. I'm so sick of hearing about honour and the "code" in hockey. It's just a sport, don't get why people try to make into something bigger and more meaningful.