• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/10 GDT : Jets 1 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

Yay! another GDT :) Hopefully this one will be busier for you Mike.

I haven't paid any attention to the Jets this season so I don't know what to expect but love their new logo....and that's it. Wings will hopefully have another good night tomorrow, we couldn't have used up all our goals for the week :P

Woohoo! Love the early GDT, thanks, Mike! I am so pleased for Winnipegians (?) that they have a hockey team again. That said, let's crush their hopes and dreams, Wings!

:P

Poor Eaves. He looks like this now :shutup: Can't wait to see :yowza: again. Soon, get well quick, Patty.

Yay! another GDT :) Hopefully this one will be busier for you Mike.

I haven't paid any attention to the Jets this season so I don't know what to expect but love their new logo....and that's it. Wings will hopefully have another good night tomorrow, we couldn't have used up all our goals for the week :P

Here's hoping.

The Jets are blowing out the Canes 4-0 in the second right now. Being from Manitoba I have been following the Jets a lot. They are a hungry team that usually plays hard every night. If the Wings are not ready to play this team could surprise them. Team effort and the Wings should get the two points! For anyone who loves hockey I suggest watching a Jets home game! The crowd is nuts! NHL hockey has found a great new home in Winnipeg.

We better get used to playing these guys. Next year we'll be playin em 6 times! Hopefully we can get a nice lil rivalry going eventually.

Anyone up for going on a road trip to Winnipeg next season in February? :scared:

I remember watching that last game the Wings played the Jets during the playoffs in 96'. Nice to see them back in the league again and back at the Joe.

It definitley would have been weird for Doan ... the MTS center boo'd the s*** out of him everytime he touched the puck twice as loud as Colorados fans on Bert. I guess they didnt appreicate Doans anti-Winnipeg comments (and verbal refusal to play) last spring when there was speculation that they were the franchise that would be heading there. The barn was crazier and louder in their victory over Pheonix than most cities are when their teams wins a playoff series. It was a sight to behold.

That "frozen moment" is quite cool. Larionov, Khabibulin and Kozlov.

I wonder if it has felt weird for Shane Doan to play against Jets this season. He must've never thought that he'd get to play against them and even without ever getting traded.

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Home: 8-game winning streak (2 shutouts)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Winnipeg/Atlanta

Overall: 2-game losing streak (1 shutout)

Home: 1-game losing streak (shutout)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 8W-2L

Home: 8W-1L-1OTL

Last Ten Games – Current All-Time Regular-Season v. Winnipeg/Atlanta

Overall: 6W-4L

Home: 5W-2L

Home Stand / Road Trip

This is the final game of a two-game home stand

Record v. Winnipeg/Atlanta

All-time Record v. Winnipeg/Atlanta

All-time, Overall

13G: 9W-4L

All-time, Home v. Winnipeg/Atlanta

7G: 5W-2L

Season Record v. Winnipeg

Overall

This is the first, and only, v. Winnipeg this season

Record on this Day

December 10

This is the 36th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 35 games:

18W-12L-5T

This is the 1st regular-season game played v. Winnipeg/Atlanta on this day

LGW.