• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/10 GDT : Jets 1 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

I just want to say that I am so gald to see Babs took my advice a left Cleary with Helm & Conner...:lol:

Honestly Cleary looks so much more comfortable on the third line, he is like a whole different player. Conner is sure making a name for himself here, BIG decisions to come when Mursak gets healthy....

Guest irishock

Guys like Bert and Huds need to bring this type of A game to them when going up against Pittsburgh, San Jose, Vancouver for us to be cup favorites.

How can an absolute dominant performance only get 10 pages?! :confused:

I would venture to guess the dominant performance was not, shall we say, unexpected. We've always pretty much taken it to Atlanta, and they're coming off a game last night AND travel. The score is an unexpected bonus, but the win was pretty much a gimme. Of course, it IS the Wings we're taking about, so I guess you truly never know.

Yay! another GDT :) Hopefully this one will be busier for you Mike.

I haven't paid any attention to the Jets this season so I don't know what to expect but love their new logo....and that's it. Wings will hopefully have another good night tomorrow, we couldn't have used up all our goals for the week :P

lgmp0163+homer-simpson-doh-the-simpsons-mini-poster.jpg