• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Official "24/7" 2011 Thread

Rate this topic

I hope they keep doing these so we get to see one with the Wings.. preferably before Holmstrom retires and Datsyuk goes to Russia.

Last year's may have been a little overhyped, but it was definitely a very interesting watch and the production quality seems much higher than anything hockey-related is usually blessed with.

Definitely have a feeling Torts will be the star of this..

I hope they keep doing these so we get to see one with the Wings.. preferably before Holmstrom retires and Datsyuk goes to Russia.

Last year's may have been a little overhyped, but it was definitely a very interesting watch and the production quality seems much higher than anything hockey-related is usually blessed with.

Definitely have a feeling Torts will be the star of this..

Let's hope he wipes his mouth off before an interview.

Will anybody be able to provide a stream for this? I dont feel like getting HBO for a 5 week mini series...

I'm also interested in this. Hopefully someone is kind enough to stream the episodes.

Last year HBO uploaded the full (edited for language) versions on youtube.

Edited by Dano33

editted will not work for me. i need to hear it when avery is going apes*** out there lol. who is that guy who streams the wings games? maybe he can help...

They were up there as of a few weeks ago, but HBO really cracked down on them and they all got deleted. It should be up on the pirate bay or NHL torrents by the next day.

But I'm really looking forward to this; last years was good but I can't say I likes the teams. Philly is one of my favorite teams in the east, but Torts should be fun to watch. My only gripe is that they aren't using the same narrator as they were last year. That guy was great, and this years guy doesn't sound as good.

Icefilms had every episode next day.

www.icefilms.info

For anyone not in the know, this is typically the best source for streaming anything as far as reliability is concerned.

Haha that's what I was referring to but I didn't want to explain how to set it up.

I'll be able to provide megavideo links which will have 70 minute time limits but it's better than nothing.

arent the episodes only an hour long?

or are you just saying dont open the link more than 10 min before the start or else the last part of the episode will get cut out? because it will show anything thats on HBO...

My buddy just called up HBO (has directv) and said they were thinking about purchasing HBO but weren't sure yet if they wanted to buy it. Directv gave them a 6 month preview. You cold always try that route...

just called my cable provider, att, and they just hooked me up with the same deal. free for 3 months and i can cancel at anytime.

i was shy to try it at first, but the guy was real cool and it seems like people do it alot. so dont be shy to try it. worst they can say is no.

just called my cable provider, att, and they just hooked me up with the same deal. free for 3 months and i can cancel at anytime.

i was shy to try it at first, but the guy was real cool and it seems like people do it alot. so dont be shy to try it. worst they can say is no.

Who at the government can I call about getting HBO OTA for a few months? :ph34r:

Great to hear some of you are able to get a trial of HBO for the series- it should be great.

Will anybody be able to provide a stream for this? I dont feel like getting HBO for a 5 week mini series...

I'm also interested in this. Hopefully someone is kind enough to stream the episodes.

You can always torrent them. That's what I'm going to do the next day.

Favourite part was Tortorella ripping on Gaborik on the bench, and how he called out Boyle on that Leafs goal in front of whole dressing room. Guy's a straight shooter and I love it, always liked him and this series is just going to grow him on me I'm sure.