• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cusimano_brothers

NHL 36: "unprecedented documentary series".

Rate this topic

Why would you try to pilot a series like this starting with a person like Patrick Kane? Maybe I'm wrong but I think most people generally accept that that guy is a complete ******.

I'd rather see them do a day in the life of Marty St. Louis, Jarome Iginla, Rich Nash...and at the risk of sounding homerish, Hank, or Lids. f*** if you wanna do it on a player from Chicago choose Toews! I'd even rather watch a day in the life of Shane Doan, Joe Thornton, or Ryan Getzlaf.

But Kane? I just can't stand that kid. Am I the only one?

I do like the idea and I think it has potential to be a pretty interesting show, I agree that Kane isn't the best pick for the first show but at least it's not Crosby..

Yeah seriously weird choice of people.

Maybe its me who is out of touch, but the NHL seems to go out of its way to promote the players that seem like the biggest assholes.

I can think of a couple hundred NHL players I'd rather see a documentary on than Kane.

Then again, it does mention family interviews, and if I recall correctly, Kane's sister is quite the babe.

As much as kane is a doucher, its a good pick for the nhl. They don't care why you view but that you view it. Pretty sure its the howard stern theory based on when he started. It was like half the listeners liked him and wanted to see what he'd do next, the other half hated him and wanted to see what he'd do next. Very similar situation and I bet a lot of people who dislike him still tune in to see it.

As much as kane is a doucher, its a good pick for the nhl. They don't care why you view but that you view it. Pretty sure its the howard stern theory based on when he started. It was like half the listeners liked him and wanted to see what he'd do next, the other half hated him and wanted to see what he'd do next. Very similar situation and I bet a lot of people who dislike him still tune in to see it.

I would use Jersey Shore as an example. Remember there's a difference between douchebags and assholes.

Just saw preview for this tonight. Ill watch first couple of episodes then go from there. Kane seemed like popular pick to go with. They'd def have to lean towards the younger guys I would bet.

I'm watching it right now and actually it's very good. I'm not a Kane fan but I don't have a problem with them featuring him.

It was alright. It seemed too much like acting. When they did 24/7 last year it seemed more natural. I don't know if that's because of the production or if Kane is just like that in front of cameras

It was alright. It seemed too much like acting. When they did 24/7 last year it seemed more natural. I don't know if that's because of the production or if Kane is just like that in front of cameras

I think 24/7 and this was about the same. Still good. Looking forward to other players being featured.

Towards the end when they were showing footage of the game against Phoenix, they showed close ups of various fans rocking Kane jerseys, and almost every fan wearing a Kane jersey was wearing a Chinese knockoff.

Professionally filmed Chinese knockoffs.

thumbup.gif