• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest NeedMoreToughness

Reason for not practicing for two days straight?

Rate this topic

Guest NeedMoreToughness

They will go from game against winnipeg to just a morning skate and then straight to game against pittsburgh, are they so pleased with the play so they let them get extra r(u)st?

Sounds like a bad plan to me...

I don't coach an NHL team, I wouldn't know the first thing to do if presented with the option of doing it, so I'm not going to second-guess someone who gets paid to do this for a living, and has done so for many, many years.

We've scored 12 goals the last two games, and given up only 2. I don't think we're going to lose 13-0 tomorrow because we didn't practice today.

The guys have been playing amazingly the past month or so, especially the past two games. They've earned the time off, and it will be of extra benefit to those with injuries. Besides, a game against the Pens shouldn't be one where they need the extra motivation to play their best.

At this level 2 days off the ice isnt going to hurt them at all. Sleep in, hang out with the family/kids, throw some ice on something thats sore, and mentally recharge for whats going to be a very busy couple of weeks on the road to close out 2011.

Guest stinky fish taco

We've scored 12 goals the last two games, and given up only 2.

negged for incorrect stats.