• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Adidarw

NHL players all-time statistics by team

Rate this topic

I've been Googling my heart out. Maybe I'm not searching for the right words.

Is there a website out there that allows you to sort a filtered teams players by all-time statistics?

For example, listing the current Red Wings roster and their all-time NHL statistics. This could be useful for a quick way to see which Wings players are approaching career milestones.

I can only seem to find sites that list current season statistics only, not career statistics.

Thanks if anyone knows of anything like this.

EDIT: http://www.nhl.com/ice/careerstats.htm?gameType=2&team=DET&position=S&country=&active=true&viewName=careerLeadersForTeam

I found it. I can't believe I overlooked NHL.com...

EDIT: Nevermind, that page still doesn't show career statistics. It's only their all-time stats while playing for Detroit. So the search continues.

Edited by Adidarw

That's still shows only the players' points in during their time wih Red Wings. For example it shows that Bertuzzi has played only 171 games while during his career he has played 1044 games.

From that list the OP can at least check Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Franzén, Lidström, Kronwall, Holmström, Filppula, Hudler, Howard, Helm, Abdelkader, Emmerton, Ericsson and Kindl. They have never player for other teams.

Yeah that link isn't exactly what I need. I know I could just look up each players individual NHL career statistics. I'm looking for NHL career statistics for the full Red Wings roster on a single page to compare easily. i could just do some research and create it myself, but I'd like to be able to check it frequently without having to do all the legwork every time.

P. Marlowe, you hit the nail on the dot for what I'm looking for. There has to be a site out there that has a filter like this but I haven't found one yet.