• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Predators 4

Rate this topic

Should be a good game. I have a question. I'm trying to watch this game on veetle and also tried the stream site here that uses veetle. But I keep getting internal plugin error. Anyone know what the problem is? I'm using firefox 8 with 64 bit vista.

You can't watch the feed using Veetle on Firefox. You'd have to use Google Chrome, if you don't already have it. I downloaded it just to watch Wings games, since the Flash stream in Firefox acts stupid.

In order to use the Veetle plug-in in Firefox, you'd have to run it in 32-bit mode I believe, and that's not recommended. At least not according to all the sites I looked at about it.

if it's what I think you're referring to, ignore the plug in screen. There should be a tiny "x" above the black box telling you to load the plug in. Don't. Close the announcement and the game should show up for you.

I am watching the flash version and it works perfectly.

http://freeredwings.tv/flash.html

It's not an advertisement. That's the screen for the showing. I can run it on flash. Just trying to figure out why it's telling me internal plugin error. I did a little research. Seems like a problem to some people. I'm sure I just have a setting it doesn't like or something

You can't watch the feed using Veetle on Firefox. You'd have to use Google Chrome, if you don't already have it. I downloaded it just to watch Wings games, since the Flash stream in Firefox acts stupid.

In order to use the Veetle plug-in in Firefox, you'd have to run it in 32-bit mode I believe, and that's not recommended. At least not according to all the sites I looked at about it.

I get the same thing in google chrome too.

I get the same thing in google chrome too.

This just started happening to me. Until now, the Veetle plug-in I downloaded worked fine, and I could watch the game. Now for some reason, I have to keep re-downloading it, and it won't take.

What's up, FRW?