• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Predators 4

Rate this topic

Haha absolutely. I truly feel comfortable enough, for the first time since 2009, to say that this team has all the tools in the shed for a strong run at the Cup, Babcock just needs to look at what we say to fix the little problems from last night. Nashville always seems to get lucky bounces in their barn against us but "we make our own luck" and nashville did exactly what they had to do to win the game, so cudos to them. This may be breaking news to some posters in this forum, but no team wins every single game and losing the way we did last night is nothing to be ashamed of. The Wings will learn from it next game and if they win that I am sure all of these jabs at Howard and such will be long forgotten by some of you.

I think this is our best team since '09. We look good even when we lose like today.

I truly feel comfortable enough, for the first time since 2009, to say that this team has all the tools in the shed for a strong run at the Cup, Babcock just needs to look at what we say to fix the little problems from last night.

Absolutely. Even though it wasn't last night, the defense is the best it has been in the past few years and Howard is having a great year. Plenty of depth, good defense, good goalie, Datsyuk playing out of his mind on almost every night, lots to be optimistic about.

I'm not happy about the Preds winning but it it was it is. What I'm still very pissed about is how the Nashville fans can taunt Jimmy when they are down 3-2 in the game and than they did it again when they tied it. I consider the GWG a Fluky goal but for the fans to get rewarded after that display of pure idiocy just sucks. I mean I've taunted goalies before like those chants they were doing last night but when I do it it's usually in a game where my team is winning by more than 4 goals and I've only ever done it at a Minor League or Junior League games. I've never taunted an NHL Goalie. I know that's probably the least of our worries but stuff like that just really pisses me off. Fuggin Red-Neck HillBilly Deluxe Mother F*!%ers. Sorry just blowing off some steam I just didn't like that one bit. I hate playing Nashville anytime but they are a good team I'll give them that. Go Wings!!

We played a good game last night. Too bad it didn't turn out in the Wings' favor, but what hurts the most is losing in front of those Nashville fans. They chanted "you suck" more than they cheered their own team on.

I don't think the loss is a big deal. This loss is different than their losing streak ones. They still played a pretty solid game, but couldn't close it out. As long as they keep playing well they'll win most of these games.

It sucked to watch that, but I think we can rebound from it pretty well; that was more of an "off-night" game than a "we've been making the same mistakes for the last 4 games now and still haven't figured it out" kind of game. I'm glad we scored 3 scored goals, anyway...usually our problem with the Preds is that we can't get any offense going. I'm also glad we're not in the position of having to worry about Howard long-term...it's so nice to be pretty sure that he's going to come back extra fired-up in the next game.

I wish I had seen this.. I posted during the drive and then set my phone down to charge and never looked back at the forum.

Is 115 in that new "party zone" thing they set up?

If so, how was it? Were there any perks?

Come say hi! I'm down by the glass in my black 24 tribute shirt!

Not where I sit, if it is. I'm 11 rows from the glass behind the visitors bench.

Loo and I will be at the game on the 26th, same seats. If you're there, hit us up!

Yes, please!! We won't be hard to find. My jersey says STANLEY for the player name, and 10 for the player number (number of Cups in '02). It's my 2002 "forever" jersey. :cool:

See you there, I hope!

What really pissed me off about this game was how my wireless was crapping out on me and I couldn't watch a stream. I could barely check for updates but I saw the Wings were up 3-2 going into the 3rd and felt pretty good about the game. The next time I was able to check I saw the final score. <_<... Yeah f***. Whatever f***.