Abby-Glen-De la Rose/Ehn

DD-Hronek
Nemeth-Green
Daley-Chow

Howard-Bernier

Healthy Scratches - Bowey, Ehn/De la Rose

IR - E

That third line....

Bowey should play. Cholo-Bowey third pair. Daley scratched.

1 hour ago, kliq said:

Seems like we are going to start the season with:

Mantha-Larkin-Bert
AA-Filp-Hirose
Erne-Nielsen-Helm
Abby-Glen-De la Rose/Ehn

DD-Hronek
Nemeth-Green
Daley-Chow

Howard-Bernier

Healthy Scratches - Bowey, Ehn/De la Rose

IR - E

26 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

That third line....

yZeRmAn DoEs NoT bElIeVe In TaNkInG

36 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

As long as vets are being scratched neway...sit Helm/Abby and put Svech on Nielsen's wing. Really...how much damage can he do? Guessing he's not as good defensively, but he'll generate moar offense than either Helm or Abby and the Wings will be more entertaining. Not anxious to see any of Helm, Abby, or Glendening on anything other than the 4th line. The Wings aren't winning the cup anyway...can we at least have a more exciting product?

7 hours ago, solarion said:

As long as vets are being scratched neway...sit Helm/Abby and put Svech on Nielsen's wing. Really...how much damage can he do? Guessing he's not as good defensively, but he'll generate moar offense than either Helm or Abby and the Wings will be more entertaining. Not anxious to see any of Helm, Abby, or Glendening on anything other than the 4th line. The Wings aren't winning the cup anyway...can we at least have a more exciting product?

I think Svech will be up by the end of 2019. He’s coming off a pretty bad knee injury, so I think starting in the AHL is a good idea, but I hope it’s only temporary and once he’s up to speed he is brought up.

Edited by kliq

10 hours ago, Wings3:16 said:

Seider and Ras both sent down to GR as well...

Yzerman = Holland

Nutless spokesman for the Illitch family. Nothing different. Nothing ballsy. The Illitch plan goes on with a newer pretty face who fans are reluctant to critique. More overpaid outdated vets. Fil taking his turn at classic come back home to Detroit to suck and get that last pay check. Erne the yearly project player. No buyouts. No extra 1sts.

Yzerman = Holland

Seider is the best Dman on this team CURRENTLY. You should waive Mike Green for this player. bUt HEs GoTtA oVEriPeN (rot) iN ThE MinOrS. Yzerman is a joke. A place holder and mouthpiece for Chis Illitch and Jim Devellano's outdated machinations. The biggest splash he's made is selecting Seider. PLAY HIM YOU MORON HES GOOD.

Yzerman = Holland

The Seattle franchise cannot come soon enough. I cannot wait to get off this sinking ship of a team. Yzerman built the Lightning, a team who's won nothing, and is coming off an embarrassing playoff finish. A team with bloated contracts that will mirror the waning streak of the Detroit Red Wings sooner rather than later.

Yzerman  = A total PR move

He's done nothing different. Holland probably would've taken Seider in Edmonton or here. Holland would've sunk him in GR too. Complete retardation.

Yzerman = A hollow shell of a man, puppeted by the shadow organization known as "Little Ceasar's"

Ericsson, Daley, Dekeyser, and Nemeth are on this roster and Seider is not. Think about that for 5 seconds. 1, 2, 3, 4... Yes, it's unbelievable as it sounds. Sorry Cholowski fans, but he had no business making this team over Seider. Seider has Norris trophies coming his way. Cholowski can't even play sound NHL defense yet.

What a joke this team is. Yzerman can maybe redeem himself with an early Seider call up. I will be counting the days Yzerman, you dumb bastard.

30 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Yzerman = Holland

Nutless spokesman for the Illitch family. Nothing different. Nothing ballsy. The Illitch plan goes on with a newer pretty face who fans are reluctant to critique. More overpaid outdated vets. Fil taking his turn at classic come back home to Detroit to suck and get that last pay check. Erne the yearly project player. No buyouts. No extra 1sts.

Yzerman = Holland

Seider is the best Dman on this team CURRENTLY. You should waive Mike Green for this player. bUt HEs GoTtA oVEriPeN (rot) iN ThE MinOrS. Yzerman is a joke. A place holder and mouthpiece for Chis Illitch and Jim Devellano's outdated machinations. The biggest splash he's made is selecting Seider. PLAY HIM YOU MORON HES GOOD.

Yzerman = Holland

The Seattle franchise cannot come soon enough. I cannot wait to get off this sinking ship of a team. Yzerman built the Lightning, a team who's won nothing, and is coming off an embarrassing playoff finish. A team with bloated contracts that will mirror the waning streak of the Detroit Red Wings sooner rather than later.

He's done nothing different. Holland probably would've taken Seider in Edmonton or here. Holland would've sunk him in GR too. Complete retardation.

Yzerman = A hollow shell of a man, puppeted by the shadow organization known as "Little Ceasar's"

Ericsson, Daley, Dekeyser, and Nemeth are on this roster and Seider is not. Think about that for 5 seconds. 1, 2, 3, 4... Yes, it's unbelievable as it sounds. Sorry Cholowski fans, but he had no business making this team over Seider. Seider has Norris trophies coming his way. Cholowski can't even play sound NHL defense yet.

What a joke this team is. Yzerman can maybe redeem himself with an early Seider call up. I will be counting the days Yzerman, you dumb bastard.

Animated GIF

Edited by F.Michael

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Yzerman = Holland

Yzerman = Holland

Yzerman = Holland

If serious... You're dumb.

If completely joking, poking fun at what other dumb fans have said of Holland over the years... I agree. Yzerman has done things very similarly to the way Holland has done things in the past, and probably would have done things this off-season. That's not a bad thing though. The Red Wings were the most successful organization in the league under Holland's tenure. Yzerman learned a lot from Holland, but I do think he will do things a little differently going forward.

Sending Seider to Grand Rapids was the right decision. Same goes for Rasmussen, Veleno, Zadina and Svechnikov. They can all use a little more seasoning in the minors for different reasons. Rasmussen and Veleno need to learn how to play center against grown men (pro's). Zadina needs to get his confidence back. Svechnikov needs to get back up to speed after missing a full season. Seider needs time to get used to North American ice. This, on top of what I mentioned in another thread... This team shouldn't be in any rush to win now. No need to rush, and potentially stunt the development of any of these top prospects. The amount of dead weight on this roster is frustration, but stop gaps for one more season I think will prove to be a good thing for the development of the kids...

13 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Josh Ho Sang on waivers today. Right handed right winger. Former first round pick. 

Reclamation project?

Bad attitude. In saying that, I wouldn't hate it if he took the spot of an Ehn or de la Rose...

3 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

If serious... You're dumb.

If completely joking, poking fun at what other dumb fans have said of Holland over the years... I agree. Yzerman has done things very similarly to the way Holland has done things in the past, and probably would have done things this off-season. That's not a bad thing though. The Red Wings were the most successful organization in the league under Holland's tenure. Yzerman learned a lot from Holland, but I do think he will do things a little differently going forward.

Sending Seider to Grand Rapids was the right decision. Same goes for Rasmussen, Veleno, Zadina and Svechnikov. They can all use a little more seasoning in the minors for different reasons. Rasmussen and Veleno need to learn how to play center against grown men (pro's). Zadina needs to get his confidence back. Svechnikov needs to get back up to speed after missing a full season. Seider needs time to get used to North American ice. This, on top of what I mentioned in another thread... This team shouldn't be in any rush to win now. No need to rush, and potentially stunt the development of any of these top prospects. The amount of dead weight on this roster is frustration, but stop gaps for one more season I think will prove to be a good thing for the development of the kids...

Take it with a grain of salt...This rant stems from the fact that I don't believe he was present for last night's live LGW Buy-In Draft...His team is of AHL calibre at best...Combine this with the fact that our beloved Red Wings had a less than stellar pre-season - well CRL was drowning his sorrows...

MULLETTUDE!!!

MULLETTUDE.jpg

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Bad attitude. In saying that, I wouldn't hate it if he took the spot of an Ehn or de la Rose...

I have read that. Probably not someone that Yzerman would be interested in.

But it’s a low risk move. Claim him. Play him ten games as a try-out. Maybe being waived can be a wake-up call. Maybe he answeres up to a new enviroment.  

If it doesn’t work out. No loss. And as you mentioned we have guys that can sit. 

3 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

But it’s a low risk move. Claim him. Play him ten games as a try-out. Maybe being waived can be a wake-up call. Maybe he answeres up to a new enviroment.  

If it doesn’t work out. No loss. And as you mentioned we have guys that can sit. 

Yeah, I'll never be against no-risk waiver pickups, unless it's at the expense of a younger, better prospect. In this case it's not, so I say why not?...

4 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

You lose your waiver position. I'd rather wait for better value deeper in the season. 

11 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

You lose your waiver position. I'd rather wait for better value deeper in the season. 

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Worst team has first right to claim. But once they do, they go to the back of the queue. At least that's how I think it works. 

I've never heard of that... As far as I know, that's not how it works... The last place team can claim 7 players off waivers as long as they don't exceed the 50-man roster limit. At least that's how I think it works...

Never heard of any "waiver queue" either. The team with the worst record gets the player if multiple claims are made, but there's no queue to my knowledge.

I know there's a transfer fee that the claiming team must pay to the team that waived the player, but it doesn't count against the cap anyway.