• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, toby91_ca said:

Don't Zetterberg and Forsberg pretty much have the same body (size)?  Draisaitl is quite a bit bigger than both.  

You're right.  I was just wining it a bit there and thought Forsberg was bigger than he was. 

28 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Why they gotta have so many candles on one candle stick? It aint right. I dont trust em...

Exactly

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Which presumably makes you angry/afraid?

Neither. Pro-Israel. They'll be the city of refuge if the zombie apocalypse ever happens.

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Exactly

Neither. Pro-Israel. They'll be the city of refuge if the zombie apocalypse ever happens.

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Exactly

Clearly you didn't pay attention to World War Z.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:49 AM, kipwinger said:

You're right.  I was just wining it a bit there and thought Forsberg was bigger than he was. 

He probably played a style of game that makes you think he's bigger than he is and that's probably why his career didn't last as long as it could have.

1 minute ago, toby91_ca said:

He probably played a style of game that makes you think he's bigger than he is and that's probably why his career didn't last as long as it could have.

That part is definitely true, but for some reason I thought he was heavier than he was.  I knew he wasn't super tall, but I genuinely thought he was like 215 or 220 pounds. 

On 10/24/2019 at 2:04 PM, kipwinger said:

That part is definitely true, but for some reason I thought he was heavier than he was.  I knew he wasn't super tall, but I genuinely thought he was like 215 or 220 pounds. 

Wendel Clark is another good example...Guy was only 5'11" 190 lbs, but played like a bull in a China shop, took on Probert, McSorley, etc multiple times.

No wonder he was more, or less 'done' by the time he was 28 years old.

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

Blues winger Tarasenko will be out 5 months due to left shoulder injury...Wonder what we could get if we sent them sumthin?

https://www.tsn.ca/st-louis-blues-f-tarasenko-to-miss-five-months-after-shoulder-surgery-1.1388527

I doubt they'll make a trade. They only have to be good enough to make the playoffs without him (which they are) and he could conceivably be back by then.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:36 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

This guy does some pretty entertaining breakdowns of moments around the league

"It's a ******* no-helmet party, had to take two helmets off myself" :lol:

Those dance moves thou

Sorta reminds me of 'Honey Badger' narrated by Randall...