• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

16 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Call me a POS but I am vain AF. At the same time I feel like ugly people are the most shafted demographic in society. No ACLU vouching for the looks-challenged of this world. And everyone judges books by their covers.

American Pyscho ?

gjj9Fsl.png

Colorado Eagles have put this trainer on leave after this came to light. That's Akim Aliu on the left. Photo from 2011 at a Halloween party. Guy is wearing Aliu's jersey too.

What an absolute jack ass.

At no point in my life have I even entertained doing black face. I have had a lot of jack ass friends who do jack ass stuff and they've never done black face. Why are ppl doing black face????

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the n**** or Australian and the gorilla."

49LPcVb.jpg

"... uh sure coach, but which PP unit do you want out first?"

Friedman is his thirty one thoughts saying the evidence against Monty is air tight. Biz saying on chiclets he knows the story but doesn't want to invade Monty's personal life.

HOLY s*** JUST TELL US U f***S I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Some Finnish reporter is alluding to alcohol abuse. Probs got told not to show up to work drunk and showed up to work drunk.

Or ya kno he got caught ******* horses or something. TELL US.

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Friedman is his thirty one thoughts saying the evidence against Monty is air tight. Biz saying on chiclets he knows the story but doesn't want to invade Monty's personal life.

HOLY s*** JUST TELL US U f***S I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Some Finnish reporter is alluding to alcohol abuse. Probs got told not to show up to work drunk and showed up to work drunk.

Or ya kno he got caught ******* horses or something. TELL US.

I'm thinking it could be weiner pics he texted to any number of women who work for the team, or wives/girlfriends of coaching staff/players.

59 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

AA got over that hangover finally huh?

48 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Now that we're Cup contenders again he wants back in on the action.

Shameful. Absolutely shameful. smdh

He's worried about Z-Boss stealing his job. As he should be. 

Step 1: Me Too
Step 2: Cancel Culture

The article

0O1i3um.jpg

Firstly, Ms. Radnofsky covers gymnastics and figure skating for WSJ, and previously covered immigration policy, health policy, and the white house, so she doesn't really know diddly about hockey or the NHL.

Secondly, I'd posit that the NHL is the MOST diverse league in NA. Canadians, Americans, Swedes, Finns, Russians, Germans, Czechs, Slovaks, a bunch of other minor countries. But since Ms. Radnofsky only sees folks for their skin color... our team alone has 3 black players, an Asian guy, and an Indian guy. Guess what? Literally no one cares that their Asian or black or whatever. They can either play or they can't.

Thirdly, as of 2011 (most recent I could find) 93% of the NHL was white. So a sport that's only played in cold majority white countries, has majority white players... kinda makes sense! But this is the league with a demographic problem according to WSJ...

NBA on the other hand is 74% black, despite blacks only compromising 13% of the US population. This league DOES NOT have a demographic problem though. In fact this league is celebrated for the large racial demographic gap:

DWerOLO.png

So sick of this crap. At the end of the day I could care less that the NBA is majority black or NHL majority white. f*** off with the forced diversity crap and demonizing the NHL.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Step 1: Me Too
Step 2: Cancel Culture

The article

0O1i3um.jpg

Firstly, Ms. Radnofsky covers gymnastics and figure skating for WSJ, and previously covered immigration policy, health policy, and the white house, so she doesn't really know diddly about hockey or the NHL.

Secondly, I'd posit that the NHL is the MOST diverse league in NA. Canadians, Americans, Swedes, Finns, Russians, Germans, Czechs, Slovaks, a bunch of other minor countries. But since Ms. Radnofsky only sees folks for their skin color... our team alone has 3 black players, an Asian guy, and an Indian guy. Guess what? Literally no one cares that their Asian or black or whatever. They can either play or they can't.

Thirdly, as of 2011 (most recent I could find) 93% of the NHL was white. So a sport that's only played in cold majority white countries, has majority white players... kinda makes sense! But this is the league with a demographic problem according to WSJ...

NBA on the other hand is 74% black, despite blacks only compromising 13% of the US population. This league DOES NOT have a demographic problem though. In fact this league is celebrated for the large racial demographic gap:

DWerOLO.png

So sick of this crap. At the end of the day I could care less that the NBA is majority black or NHL majority white. f*** off with the forced diversity crap and demonizing the NHL.

Actually, soccer is the most diverse sport. Not surprising, because its literally the cheapest to play.

And the NBA has exactly 0 women players. So much for diversity.

Hockey is expensive. Equipment is expensive. You cant play it outdoors unless its winter time in a cold climate. Ice time indoors is expensive. 

The only ones who care about diversity in the NHL arent watching it anyway.

Anyone who won't watch the NHL because it's "too white" is just as discriminatory as someone who won't watch the NBA because it's "too black".

Larionov should be our next coach, and Datsyuk should come back to put butts in the seats. 

Nielsen should be gone.

I love AA, but if Wings get a top 2 pick, he is in danger of being dealt, if it involves a D-man especially.

The way it's been this year, I don't see anyone wanting Green or Daley at the TDL. 

27 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Actually, soccer is the most diverse sport. Not surprising, because its literally the cheapest to play.

And the NBA has exactly 0 women players. So much for diversity.

Hockey is expensive. Equipment is expensive. You cant play it outdoors unless its winter time in a cold climate. Ice time indoors is expensive. 

The only ones who care about diversity in the NHL arent watching it anyway.

Anyone who won't watch the NHL because it's "too white" is just as discriminatory as someone who won't watch the NBA because it's "too black".

People of color or of different ethnicities = poor people? Gotcha