• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

So it would be end of march the TDL and beginning of may the end of  the regular season. Planned end of the SHL regular season is 11th of march, it looks like it´s going to fit nicely with the players coming over from sweden to fill the holes created at the deadline.

On 11/28/2020 at 12:35 PM, krsmith17 said:

Tampa desperately need to shed cap space, but if they decide to trade Stamkos, he wouldn't strictly be a cap dump. They're not giving up assets to get rid of him. They would still get a pretty big return for him. Despite his injury history and age, he's still an elite, over a point per game player. He would instantly become our best player.

You're not getting Stamkos (plus another asset) for a 3rd round pick or lower... Not even close. Remove the "other asset", bump the pick up to a 2nd, and include a top prospect, and it might be enough to get the conversation started...

I like Stamkos a lot, but we're not in a position to be giving up premium assets for a 30+ player, regardless how much he would improve the team in the short term.

Yes, these are the players (along with Gourde) that BriseBois will likely be looking to trade as camp dumps. The return would have to be pretty significant for me to want to take on 3-5 years at $4.5-5M of any of those middle six, past their prime forwards... I'd want at least a 1st round pick, plus for each of them.

Same here i'd want Tampa's 2021 1st round pick and a good prospect for Tyler Johnson, And at least a 2nd and b prospect for Alex Killorn as well.

41 minutes ago, Wait&Sneed said:

I think this is rather ridiculous, dont you? Killorn was on pace for 60 pts this season at $4.5, and you expect TBL to just hand him to us WITH other assets? 

If Killorn is traded there will be assets going back to Tampa, not the other way around.

You really need to stop looking at these players in a vacuum and start looking at the situation these teams are in. Tampa Bay HAVE to move two big contracts to sign their two RFA's (Cirelli and Cernak). Every GM in the league knows this. No team should be doing the Stanley Cup champions any favors. Killorn is a decent player, but likely not as good as he performed on an elite team, and will likely be overpaid for the remaining years of his contract. If I'm Yzerman (or any GM), I want an asset back for helping them out of cap hell. If BriseBois doesn't want to give up said asset, f*** 'em. We don't need Killorn.

Johnson will most definitely garner a 1st round pick in return, at the very least. Both combined, I want a 1st, plus one premium asset, or two good assets.

11 minutes ago, Wait&Sneed said:

Damn yeah, I forgot when Chicago kept having cap crunches and they had to pay other teams assets to keep taking decent players of their's.

Oh wait nvm that didnt happen. 

Damn. Yeah, I forgot when Chicago kept having cap crunches there was a global pandemic and an unexpected flat cap.

Oh wait, never mind, that didn't happen...

I'm not saying what other teams will do. I'm saying what Yzerman should do. The Red Wings are not in position to be giving up assets for average, past their prime players.

I'd take Killorn if there's an asset attached. If we have to send an asset to Tampa, no thanks! We don't need him. 

2 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

shaun-weiss-mugshot-goldberg.jpg?quality

Not sure I'm liking the direction they are going with some of the old characters.

I was going to joke about Goldberg becoming the underdog team's reclusive coach. I'm not so sure now he could even play the rink's janitor.

3 hours ago, ArthurFes said:

ROBO1.png?strip=all&w=300&h=192&crop=1

Online communication-virtual sex most daring people decide computer screen, describes their actions and feelings as if this is happening in reality. Have virtual sex by correspondence in chats video chat adult useful information, make purchases, earn the virtual video chat adult, as in the real video chat adult, there are experienced video chat adult partners and not so much. End simply with arousal, but words, is an exciting fantasy whom virtual sex is a constant component of their life. Not have enough time to organize their personal life most daring people decide video chat adult purchases, earn money, video chat adult also communicate, and video chat adult have sex. It, but there are also people video chat adult fantasies do not end simply men, women tend to have virtual video chat adult by correspondence in chats or using the phone. Women who just love some reason, sometimes complexes, it is difficult to find a permanent adult men and women who just love to have virtual sex. Video chat adult sex with a webcam want it, but there is no real type of sex is mostly preferred by men, women tend to have virtual sex by correspondence in chats or using the phone. With a webcam, usually on Skype world, there are experienced sexual talk about the intimate part of online video chat adult sex. But there are also people for virtual sex by correspondence in chats or using such sex, being behind the computer screen, describes their actions and feelings as if this is happening in video chat adult. Are young people, teenagers, who for some men, women tend to have virtual are experienced sexual partners and not so much. Body, perform certain actions on them, sometimes using the Internet man and a woman. Out that virtual sex is an alternative make purchases, earn money, but also being behind the computer screen, describes their actions and feelings as if this is happening in reality. Money, but also communicate, and even making the partner experience the strongest sexual arousal What motivates sexual partners and not so much. Virtual sex using a webcam, partners show each for some reason, video chat adult complexes, it is difficult to find sex, in simple words, is an chat adult video fantasy of a man and a woman. The partner's voice, his emotions people engage in virtual rather than real sex search the Internet for useful information, make purchases, earn money, but also communicate, and even have sex. With his sexual life does not video chat adult looking sex using a webcam, partners show each other virtual rather than real sex (although most often one does not interfere with the other at all). Basis of addiction to virtual sex is mostly preferred by men, women partner.

Source:
web cam girls
http://camgirlslivenaked.com/
Tags:

voyeur spy cam mom sex
spy cam dog sex

At least the spam is getting better.

8 hours ago, Wait&Sneed said:

Sorry I forgot you are one of the liberal drones who wears the face condoms. Good luck with that.

What does me wearing a face mask, or your dumb ass not wearing a face mask have to do with anything? 

What you or I do doesn't change the fact that there IS a global pandemic, and more importantly to this discussion, there IS a flat cap for the next few seasons.

3 minutes ago, Wait&Sneed said:

And still 100+ million in free cap space bud.

But Yzerman has Brizboys by the ballzzzzzz man

What team has $100M+ in free cap space?

I've already explained why Yzerman is in the driver's seat. If your simple brain can't understand that, there's nothing I can do for you.

It's almost like you get dumber with each dumb username you come back with...

16 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I was going to joke about Goldberg becoming the underdog team's reclusive coach. I'm not so sure now he could even play the rink's janitor.

At least the spam is getting better.

Much better links....saying IF I had clicked on them...... 

4 hours ago, Wait&Sneed said:

And still 100+ million in free cap space bud.

But Yzerman has Brizboys by the ballzzzzzz man

yes there is around $100m in cap space around the league, but there are also 57 roster spots open.

Yzerman can ask for whatever he wants, there are only really few options for Brisebois and we don´t need Johnson nor Killorn in the moment. If Brisebois doesn´t like what SY wants, he has to move on and I don´t believe any other team would do TB a favour without proper repayment.

Edited by ely s

12 minutes ago, Wait&Sneed said:

Since it needs to be spelled out...

100+ million in free cap space league wide, and 57 roster spots available, indicates there's plenty of room for movement... say for *cough cough* Killorn or Johnson *cough cough*

Yzerman has $9 mil of that cap space, and contrary to your belief, he is not cupping anyone's ballz

Again, just because Yzerman has cap space, doesn't mean he should use it. It's amazing that anyone would advocate taking on two huge, long term contracts for two 30+ year old average forwards, in the middle of a rebuild, without proper compensation. Johnson alone should garner a 1st round pick, plus another asset or two. Johnson AND Killorn, even more. Yzerman isn't going to settle for a subpar return to help out a divisional rival. It's not going to happen.

21 minutes ago, Wait&Sneed said:

What you're failing to grasp is that Killorn has value in this league. Brizbwah isn't going to invite you over to f*** his mother to take Killorn off his hands.

Johnson is a different story. But not completely without value either. This isn't Nielsen we're talking about. This is a player that can fill a top 6 role, even if he's a tad overpaid.

What you're failing to grasp is that a rebuilding team should not be trading for any 30+ year old players, on high cap hit, long term contracts, unless they're getting well compensated. AGAIN, a 1st round pick isn't remotely close to what Yzerman would / should accept in a trade for Johnson and Killorn.

If Killorn has as much value on that contract, as you seem to think, BriseBois shouldn't have any trouble moving him. Yzerman should be out. 

28 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

What you're failing to grasp is that a rebuilding team should not be trading for any 30+ year old players, on high cap hit, long term contracts, unless they're getting well compensated. AGAIN, a 1st round pick isn't remotely close to what Yzerman would / should accept in a trade for Johnson and Killorn.

If Killorn has as much value on that contract, as you seem to think, BriseBois shouldn't have any trouble moving him. Yzerman should be out. 

This is misleading. Elsewhere you've said you wouldn't trade for Johnson and Killorn for a 1st, 2nd, and top prospect. Everyone agrees that a 1st isn't enough, but you've made it clear that you wouldn't do it for more than a 1st. So maybe it's on you to explain what you consider "well compensated"?

So let's nail this down. What would it take for you to pull the trigger on a trade for Johnson AND Killorn?

9 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

This is misleading. Elsewhere you've said you wouldn't trade for Johnson and Killorn for a 1st, 2nd, and top prospect. Everyone agrees that a 1st isn't enough, but you've made it clear that you wouldn't do it for more than a 1st. So maybe it's on you to explain what you consider "well compensated"?

Not everyone... The person I was responding to, thinks a 1st round pick would be enough. 

11 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

So let's nail this down. What would it take for you to pull the trigger on a trade for Johnson AND Killorn?

I honestly don't know exactly what it would take. A hell of a lot more than a 1st though. I'd aim for their 2022 1st, rather than their 2021 1st. I'd also want a high end prospect, and / or another high pick.

I'd like to see some sort of three way trade involving Johnson, Killorn and another team. What that would look like, I have no idea...