• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

#BergsDidNothingWrong

Goes to the finals. His veteran leader Perry pulls a Hossa on him. His captain Weber retires. His ace goalie Price gets addicted to drugs. Dundon stupidly poaches Kotka. Tatar and Danault go money hunting. The media goes metoo on Mailloux.

Molson blames Bergy and Timmins. Then renigs on promises he made to Mellanby who resigns.

Capture_d%C3%A9cran_le_2019-06-02_%C3%A0

They shoulda ripped that cheap ale merchant in two.

Now Gorton is GM (they will hire a french speaker to be fake GM while Gorton rules from the shadows)

I officially renounce my allegiance to the Habs as my girlfriend team.

Bergy is a golden god and already said this was probably his last year. Molson did him dirty. Mellanby was promised succession after Bergy and they did him dirty too. I will watch their decent into total crap with great interest. 

#MarcDidNothingWrong

On 11/25/2021 at 5:06 PM, town123 said:

Maybe it's just me, but, are the LA King's helmets supposed to look like christmas ornaments?

They're soooooo terrible. I hate them. My dad and I were watching the same the other night and openly laughing at how dumb those helmets look. Not quite as much as the new Devil's "jersey" sweaters, but a horrible choice nonetheless.

15 hours ago, bIueadams said:

#BergsDidNothingWrong

Goes to the finals. His veteran leader Perry pulls a Hossa on him. His captain Weber retires. His ace goalie Price gets addicted to drugs. Dundon stupidly poaches Kotka. Tatar and Danault go money hunting. The media goes metoo on Mailloux.

Molson blames Bergy and Timmins. Then renigs on promises he made to Mellanby who resigns.

Capture_d%C3%A9cran_le_2019-06-02_%C3%A0

They shoulda ripped that cheap ale merchant in two.

Now Gorton is GM (they will hire a french speaker to be fake GM while Gorton rules from the shadows)

I officially renounce my allegiance to the Habs as my girlfriend team.

Bergy is a golden god and already said this was probably his last year. Molson did him dirty. Mellanby was promised succession after Bergy and they did him dirty too. I will watch their decent into total crap with great interest. 

#MarcDidNothingWrong

So Molson confirmed what I suspected in his press conference today. Gorton will basically be GM, and the new GM will work with him mutually on management decisions. Essentially just be a French mouthpiece for Gorton. Not the dumbest idea ever. They get to continue with their hokey illusion that it's a french organization and Gorton gets a ton of media insulation. They should honestly just hire a a french dumby with Charisma. A Trudeau of sorts.  

4 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Because they want a patsy GM.

I've always gotten the impression that Dorion and Waddell are patsy GM's, with their owners directing all the big moves.

And I've heard that Vancouver owners are way over-involved in the team.

This at least seems better than Molson directing things.

5 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

I've always gotten the impression that Dorion and Waddell are patsy GM's, with their owners directing all the big moves.

And I've heard that Vancouver owners are way over-involved in the team.

This at least seems better than Molson directing things.

Wouldn't surprise me with either guy. Totally forgot Waddell was Assistant GM to Holland in 97-98

3 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Wouldn't surprise me with either guy. Totally forgot Waddell was Assistant GM to Holland in 97-98

There was a pic circulating a few months back when Ottawa re-signed Tkachuk of them shaking hands in Dorion's office. Dorion had capfriendly open on his computer in the background.

Not laughing at him, cause it's probably more useful than any internal tool they have, I just find it funny to think that these guys are browsing the same stuff as us. Someone should dig through the offseason build-a-rosters and find one that had Suter in it so we can figure out what Yzerman's handle is.

6 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

How man games as Habs GM before he walks out of his box and quits in the middle of a game?

Translation: Roy confirms he's interested in the Habs GM position

Is Roy the kind of guy that’d be satisfied only being a francophone mouthpiece?

Edited by Akakabuto

On 11/30/2021 at 8:11 PM, kipwinger said:

In other news, Jack Hughes gifted an 8 year, 8 million dollar contract after scoring 55 points in 119 NHL games. Pretty ballsy of the NJ front office.

Hey now,  he is a ppg player in 3 games this season!!

On 11/25/2021 at 5:06 PM, town123 said:

Maybe it's just me, but, are the LA King's helmets supposed to look like christmas ornaments?

Had to look this up to see what you were talking about.

cut.jpg

Pair that helmet with these Devils unis and you've got a Christmas Classic.

Stadium Series Jersey-New Jersey Devils Nhl Jerseys, Hockey Teams, Hockey Sweater, Baseball Training, Nhl Games, New Jersey Devils, Jersey Girl, Stadium Series, Sweatshirts

On 11/29/2021 at 9:17 AM, kipwinger said:

They're soooooo terrible. I hate them. My dad and I were watching the same the other night and openly laughing at how dumb those helmets look. Not quite as much as the new Devil's "jersey" sweaters, but a horrible choice nonetheless.

New Jersey Devils unveil the organization’s first-ever third jersey on Nov. 23, 2021. The black jersey with red-shadowed design highlights the state’s professional hockey heritage.

Its like wearing a hoodie that has "Hoodie" printed on the front of it.