• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

He got kicked off of ASU's hockey team previously. Now he plays for some D3 team. This kid is not good enough to ever play professionally.

3 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Flyers appoint Danny Briere GM. Few days later Briere's son pushes a disabled kids wheelchair down a flight of stairs lol.

They should make his son prez of ops or something. Thats the most Philly thing anyone can do.

God I love the Flyers.

I first read this and thought the kid was in the wheelchair. Then I saw it was empty. Which isn't AS bad, but still. What a punk move.

Apart from Toews being sacked and the Leafs impending doom, the next best thing has been the Pens pissing the bed. Now theyve fired their president and GM lmao. Glorious. 

I smell a classic Yzerman trade coming at the draft or the offseason...

Pens, Flyers, and Preds are suddenly under new management. Do they want to shed some pieces? NYI, Jets, and Leafs might have total meltdowns this summer, especially if they exit the playoffs early.

Ducks have the worst defense in like 20 years. Does Verbeek wanna give us a roster player for one of our glut of LHD prospects he would be familiar with?

Erik Karlsson is still availble in SJS.

NYR, Boston, and Edmonton may be forced to release or trade some good players in the offseason.

Our goaltending failed us again this year. Is SY going to go out acquire soneone yet again?

"In the chaos of war there is oppurtunity" - Jimmy Devalano

I find the Toews handling amusing (along with Kane).

It's as though the Hawks just want that era to end with no fanfare (obvious Aldrich/Beach affair).

Then in Pittsburgh - Burke/Hextall gone...1st time missing the playoffs and/or sumthin was brewing behind closed doors?

Edited by F.Michael

17 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

Time to fire Lolande?

But seriously Gallant doesn't last anywhere for long.

Vegas - goofy owner with an ego (on their 3rd coach already).

NYR - goofy owner and a bunch of brats for players.

4 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

I would prefer Gallant ngl.

Sign him as an assistant coach.

Anybody going to watch the draft lottery tomorrow? I, for one, am not. I know our odds are only 5% but I'm just so tired of the same teams getting coddled and being awarded for tanking. I fully expect to be picking 11th come June, while Tank experts Montreal or Chicago, get awarded Bedard. God forbid Anaheim gets him...

8 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Anybody going to watch the draft lottery tomorrow? I, for one, am not. I know our odds are only 5% but I'm just so tired of the same teams getting coddled and being awarded for tanking. I fully expect to be picking 11th come June, while Tank experts Montreal or Chicago, get awarded Bedard. God forbid Anaheim gets him...

No going to watch... predicting WASH wins the lotto and drafts 1OA. 

9 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

1 hour ago, mackel said:

No going to watch... predicting WASH wins the lotto and drafts 1OA. 

You guys are gonna miss out. We win this year. Just don't know which spot in the top3 we get yet.

Edited by Walman6million

21 hours ago, Walman6million said:

U realize Gallant is Babcock?

Didn't we win a Stanley Cup with Babcock?

21 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Vegas - goofy owner with an ego (on their 3rd coach already).

NYR - goofy owner and a bunch of brats for players.

Sign him as an assistant coach.

He is not taking an Asst gig. He'll get hired as a HC somewhere this summer.

13 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Anaheim is my best case scenario.  It keeps him out of the East while not rewarding Chicago's blatant tank job

On 5/6/2023 at 10:54 PM, Walman6million said:

Time to fire Lolande?

But seriously Gallant doesn't last anywhere for long.

Now that he has finally coached a team that I know people root for, it seems the guy is a one-trick pony. Once you figure out how to beat his teams, he reaches his expiration date. 

Also holy s*** have the Rags absolutely botched their rebuild. Gifted two lottery picks to build around, did nothing to develop them, and now there is talk of one being shipped out of town because of the cap. It turns out you need to suck for more than two years to build up the ol prospect pool. 

2 hours ago, marcaractac said:

Now that he has finally coached a team that I know people root for, it seems the guy is a one-trick pony. Once you figure out how to beat his teams, he reaches his expiration date. 

Also holy s*** have the Rags absolutely botched their rebuild. Gifted two lottery picks to build around, did nothing to develop them, and now there is talk of one being shipped out of town because of the cap. It turns out you need to suck for more than two years to build up the ol prospect pool. 

I hate the rags cause they are always gifted great players, jut cause players wanna live in NYC. Recently: MSL, Panarin, Kane...

But it's kind of a curse too cause - just like Toronto - they see the shiny new toy coming and artificially speed up their rebuild because of it.

We're in a better spot long term.

5 hours ago, marcaractac said:

mayne Laf and Kakko were just never that good?

20 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

and next summer and the summer after that 

possible