• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Hirose, Kuffner, Lashoff, Puempel, and McIlrath all brought in in the last 2 weeks. Is this the aggressive outside the box moves Jimmy D was referring to?

No, that's next season. This is the race to the bottom of standings... aka full tank mode...

21 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Hirose, Kuffner, Lashoff, Puempel, and McIlrath all brought in in the last 2 weeks. Is this the aggressive outside the box moves Jimmy D was referring to?

The thought had crossed my mind, re: Hirose and Kuffner.

I dunno. I go back and forth on those comments. One day I'll think he was alluding to offer sheets, the next day I'll think he was just BSing and PRing.

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

His loss.

I'm actually kind of surprised. There's no way he cracks that top 4 anytime soon, and if he played another season of college, he could have had his pick from the 25+ teams that would be lined up to sign him. So yeah, it might actually be his loss...

44 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm actually kind of surprised. There's no way he cracks that top 4 anytime soon, and if he played another season of college, he could have had his pick from the 25+ teams that would be lined up to sign him. So yeah, it might actually be his loss...

The NHL tastes so good tho

On 3/24/2019 at 11:23 AM, krsmith17 said:

Where is @ChristopherReevesLegs?

I hope he plays. F*** it, throw Witkowski and McIlrath out there and tell them to wreck havoc...

I was on suspension for being racist in a GDT.

But yeah I'm watching tonight. Super happy to see Big Dylan called up. He's what 27 now? Wouldn't be surprised to see a 27 year old earn a larger role on a rebuilding team. God is he slow though.

11 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Meh. Look how easy Lewis knocks him down at the end there. Get used to that. 

I'm not sure if you're serious, but he's 19. He will get stronger. I'm not worried about that part of his game at all.

Also, this...

7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Yeah but look how the clear went right under his stick at the end there. Gotta get those kid.

Also, big whoop! I don't see any goal there. Zadina had lot's of awesome looks during his call up. We going to start counting nice plays now? Seems millennial. 

20 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm not sure if you're serious, but he's 19. He will get stronger. I'm not worried about that part of his game at all.

You shouldn't be worried about anything. He is the enemy. He is a Canuck. Suck it Canucks!!!

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

You shouldn't be worried about anything. He is the enemy. He is a Canuck. Suck it Canucks!!!

... I just want to sleep with... err have (draft) the enemies brother...

Edited by krsmith17