• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Luring in Panarin with coach Q might be a bit harder now if CBJ keeps on truckin'

Getting Q probably makes Panarin more of a luxury than a necessity, tbh. Hell, even without Q, I dunno that a pricey scoring winger is really something the Panthers need. Not like the dude's having a really stellar season.

Goaltending seems to be their biggest area of need right now.

3 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Never paid much attention to the Clancy. It's like the award that doesn't really matter when you look back on a players career. Sure isn't getting Cujo or Linden into the HOF. Every team has a player nominated for that thing? How inclusive of the NHL. Everyone gets a shot at a prize.

Sorta like the Lady Byng, I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Getting Q probably makes Panarin more of a luxury than a necessity, tbh. Hell, even without Q, I dunno that a pricey scoring winger is really something the Panthers need. Not like the dude's having a really stellar season.

Get Q

Lure bread man using Q

Lure Bobrovsky using bread man

Steal the declaration of independence

15 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Yeah, they need to cut some of those awards out. Hart, Art Ross, Vezina, Calder, Selke, Norris, Adams, Jennings. Than just end it.

While looking up Rasmus Dahlin's career stats I accidentally stumbled across the reason why the Buffalo Sabres continue to suck despite having good talent...because they're a team full of ginger dorks.  How the hell are you going to win with these dweebs?

image.png.90cec04f06ffa51d82fb7288f149e7f3.png

image.png.4f52447b8cdfb254dd65f492a59208f4.png

image.png.1d01a20b74a75dbcdc929ef0e589d08a.png

22 hours ago, kipwinger said:

While looking up Rasmus Dahlin's career stats I accidentally stumbled across the reason why the Buffalo Sabres continue to suck despite having good talent...because they're a team full of ginger dorks.  How the hell are you going to win with these dweebs?

To be fair, everyone in the NHL is a ginger. You think I'm joking, but when the eventual Cup champions do all their victory lap stuff on the ice with their helmets off, watch closely and you will see nothing but gingers.

It's disgusting and infuriating.

22 hours ago, kipwinger said:

If anyone of these guys walked into a bar and said "I'm a professional hockey player" everyone would laugh and say "get out dorks".

42 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Very... I watched 4 of the 5 games, and the Griffs did not look good...

The hell happened to them? Did having half the team up with the Wings just completely derail their momentum?

I wasn't expecting them to go all the way. The two recent championship teams were loaded with and powered by young studs. This team? Not so much. But, still. What a late-season collapse.