• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, amato said:

image.png.18ed2b034d959501848303ced73ed2c6.png

Wonder what it would take to acquire the ghost bear?? he's coming off a down season, but I'd love to add him to our defense. 

"they have enough young d-men..."? What the f*** does that even mean?

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Pagnotta is reporting that Hall is not re-signing with NJ.

*cue every Leafs fan to start penciling Hall into their lineup*

Does this make the 1 for 1 trade of Hall for Larsson less bad looking for Edmonton now?

It will when Hall signs back in Edmonton to play on McDavid's wing...

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

"they have enough young d-men..."? What the f*** does that even mean?

It will when Hall signs back in Edmonton to play on McDavid's wing...

Didn't Hall play his junior in Windsor? That means Yzerman will sign him come UFA.

34 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Pagnotta is reporting that Hall is not re-signing with NJ.

*cue every Leafs fan to start penciling Hall into their lineup*

Does this make the 1 for 1 trade of Hall for Larsson less bad looking for Edmonton now?

No.  It just makes is MORE bad for New Jersey.  The Oilers still sold WAY low on their most valuable commodity (McDavid being untouchable obviously). 

46 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

So if Skinner is supposedly getting a 9x8 from Buffalo. Does this mean Hallsy is gonna get like max contract?

So basically Skinner's going to singlehandedly wreck the cap ecosystem and ensure that we get another lockout.

Not that I can blame the man. Gotta make that bread.

19 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

So if Skinner is supposedly getting a 9x8 from Buffalo. Does this mean Hallsy is gonna get like max contract?

It means Larkin needs to fire his agent.  55 pts a year gets you 9 mil per?  I hope we dont have to give AA and Mantha 9 mil per next year.  That will chew up our cap fast.

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

It means Larkin needs to fire his agent.  55 pts a year gets you 9 mil per?  I hope we dont have to give AA and Mantha 9 mil per next year.  That will chew up our cap fast.

We won't. RFA vs UFA. Huge difference.

I expect Mantha and Athanasiou to put up roughly 55-65 points each this coming season, and both to sign extensions in the $4.5-5.5M range, depending on term.

2 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I expect Mantha and Athanasiou to put up roughly 55-65 points each this coming season, and both to sign extensions in the $4.5-5.5M range, depending on term.

I hope that's the case...Good thing we don't have 'Dollar Bill' Dubas for a GM :lol:

56 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

If Skinner gets 9 and we lowball AA and Mantha on bridge deals, it wont bode well for us.  We need to get AA and Mantha on 8 year deals at a fair rate next contract round.  Larkin gave this team a gift with his current contract, but next one is gonna cost the Wings big time.  Yzerman will need to step up his game and do what Holland was so bad doing.

9 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

If Skinner gets 9 and we lowball AA and Mantha on bridge deals, it wont bode well for us.  We need to get AA and Mantha on 8 year deals at a fair rate next contract round.  Larkin gave this team a gift with his current contract, but next one is gonna cost the Wings big time.  Yzerman will need to step up his game and do what Holland was so bad doing.

Skinner will no get $9M. If he does, Botterill should be fired. Skinner's contract has absolutely nothing to do with Mantha and Athanasiou's upcoming contracts. Again, RFA and UFA. Apples and Oranges.

Larkin signed a team friendly deal. Yzerman needs to make sure he does exactly what Holland was so good at doing, and get these guys locked up to team friendly deals. I'll bet anything that Mantha and Athanasiou's next contracts will not exceed $6.1M.

37 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Holland was good at RFA contracts

Elliote Friedman saying Duchene will go to either Montreal or Nashville. Leafs trying to bring back Gardiner. Vancouver interested in Zaitsev. Arizona interested in Marleau. Lots of teams interested in Kadri.

There's also a BS rumor from Don Brennan out there about Karlsson going back to the Sens or to the Habs. Don Brennan is a liar and a jackass.

Interested to see what Columbus will be doing this offseason. A lot of pieces appear to be moving out of CBJ or have some very interesting contracts that need to get signed.

Panarin: UFA

Bobrovsky: UFA

Duchene: UFA

Dzingel: UFA

Dubois: RFA next season

Werenski: RFA

Murray: RFA

Doesn't bode well for the Blue Jackets when you also consider the fact that they have about 0 draft picks to make this year. Lots of cap space though so should figure something out but that roster could look very different.

21 minutes ago, Never_Retire_Steve said:

Interested to see what Columbus will be doing this offseason. A lot of pieces appear to be moving out of CBJ or have some very interesting contracts that need to get signed.

Panarin: UFA

Bobrovsky: UFA

Duchene: UFA

Dzingel: UFA

Dubois: RFA next season

Werenski: RFA

Murray: RFA

Doesn't bode well for the Blue Jackets when you also consider the fact that they have about 0 draft picks to make this year. Lots of cap space though so should figure something out but that roster could look very different.

Fans will be calling Jarmo a retard in less than a month now

Losing multiple big time pieces, no cup, and no draft picks

My dude

Ur fired