• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

41 minutes ago, amato said:

Stevie please. 

A few years ago I would have been all for it. Now, at the age of 27, pending UFA, nah... If he could be had for cheap, sure, but I wouldn't want to give up the sort of package I think it would take to get him... 

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

A few years ago I would have been all for it. Now, at the age of 27, pending UFA, nah... If he could be had for cheap, sure, but I wouldn't want to give up the sort of package I think it would take to get him... 

Right, it would definitely depend on the cost. But if teams know they're having trouble signing him long term, Carolina likely isn't going to get as much for him as they should. 

Yeah, I'm not really interested in Faulk. Doesn't seem to be a fit for us right now, unless perhaps Yzerman's feeling emboldened by what transpired in the playoffs and is thinking this team is only a couple of good-not-great players away from a playoff berth. Even then tho, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be the most interested team. It'd probably be, like, an Edmonton or Toronto or Winnipeg.

I do think Faulk could give us a decent 2-4 on the blue line, like I said above. But that's speaking more to a "We appear to finally have a really good young point-producing defenseman in Hronek, now maybe we can start building an actual NHL-caliber defense" line of thinking.

3 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

LOL I doubt this is true cause it’s eklund but he says kyreos said on the radio that aho turned down 6 per x8 lmao 6? I know you start low but I think carol are f***en delusional if they think that’ll be enough to get it done lol ... don’t believe it but says he’s getting shopped

hahaha i don't believe it for a second. If so though, Aho should immediately demand a trade. 

5 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

LOL I doubt this is true cause it’s eklund but he says kyreos said on the radio that aho turned down 6 per x8 lmao 6? I know you start low but I think carol are f***en delusional if they think that’ll be enough to get it done lol ... don’t believe it but says he’s getting shopped

I learned long ago that nothing Eklund says should be taken seriously.

Subban to leafs rumours going around ... like wtf lol leafs have like no money , apparently preds would eat 3 mill to go for duchene 

was wondering if he might be worth a risk at 6 mill per but sadly were not in a postition to compete atm .... what If we traded with preds , ate like another 2-3 mill and the leafs get pk subban at 3-4 million cap hit? Lol surely that would get us a huge ass f***en return if leafs ended up with pk at 3 per 

liljgren and 2 firsts? Anyways just talking s*** , know it won’t happen but no idea how leafs would pull this off , zaitsev and marleau would have to go as well as nylander unless Johnsson is dealt