• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Completely off topic, but normally I get ads for like Staples or Arab Singles on the side-bar of this website, totally used to that... But now I'm getting ads for "Pee-Proof Underwear" and I'm wondering what I clicked on that makes google think I piss myself on a consistent basis.

So how many concubines are in your harem?

Edited by F.Michael

11 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

No, there is a secondary company called "The Blue Line", or TBL for short, that makes rosters. You have to download or subscribe to their roster after the fact which will provide player names, accurate stats, and everything you need. Fans seem to have universally decided that TBL is the best roster provider, and I would agree. They spend an ungodly amount of time developing player stats and rosters... so when you scout some random Ukranian 17 year old your first season it's actually pretty accurate to that specific player. They have fans around the globe who help contribute to the player database. It's super deep.

The only thing I don't like about the TBL roster is Bertuzzi usually ends up a career 3rd/4th liner. Other than that I think they nailed the current Wings to a T. Larkin is a beast in the game by age 25.

The only thing I downloaded besides the TBL roster is face packs for staff and players. Basically a fan just compiled a huge database of photos so you have something to look at when you click on people. It's nice.

If you buy the game through the Steam platform for PC you can just subscribe to these facepacks and rosters and they will automatically update your game as new things are added to it. It's super easy that way if you're not technically inclined.

I will have to take a look at this for sure. Thanks for the info. Sounds fun, something to speed up the off-season.

Nice, it's on sale for 4.99$ from 19.99$ as well.

Edited by xault

1 hour ago, MileHighWingsGuy said:

And that's why you trade for the guy you want and don't roll the dice on someone becoming a FA. Wings were never serious about him anyway.

Good call.  Im over that guy.  Has done nothing but ***** his whole career.  Probably why we didnt get him.

If Trouba really wanted to be a redwing he’d have waited a year it’s not because we traded for him he’d have signed , Maybe his wife wanted to study in ny

he doesn’t wanna come , f*** him we keep sticking to the plan which were headed in the right direction so I’m not even worried ... I would have liked him but so be it 

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

2 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Trouba reported to sign a 7-year contract with NYR. :unhappy:

1 hour ago, amato said:

Rumor is it could be around 8 mill per year. 

Does anyone have a reputable source? I haven't seen a single report on this...

10 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Does anyone have a reputable source? I haven't seen a single report on this...

Larry Brooks. So, no...

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Found the boomer.

Said the boomer with the dragon ball avatar.