No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Johnsson and Kapanen re-sign

4 x 3.4 and 3 x 3.2 respectively 

Pretty team friendly deals. 

As expected...Pretty much eats up the $$$ that Marleau would've of cost them.

EDIT - the Leafs just a pube under $7 mill to sign Marner, and a few others.

https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/mapleleafs

Edited by F.Michael

13 minutes ago, kliq said:

Are you taking into consideration the relief from Horton's contract? I think its closer to 12.

I noticed that too, but it's not getting counted in by the website.

Even then - Marner will eat up a good portion of that $12 million, and their D will still have holes.

On 6/27/2019 at 6:11 PM, F.Michael said:

So how many concubines are in your harem?

I assume Arab singles is there because I have dating apps on my phone like tinder. Arab because I read about politics? IDK

That said I am in need of a trustworthy eunuch if you know any

On 6/27/2019 at 9:34 PM, xault said:

I will have to take a look at this for sure. Thanks for the info. Sounds fun, something to speed up the off-season.

Nice, it's on sale for 4.99$ from 19.99$ as well.

Yeah I would say this... Def buy while it's on sale. $4.99 is an incredible price.

I was completely overwhelmed by the game at first and didn't really seriously get into it until 2 years after buying it, when I found the time. There are a lot of aspects to the game (which makes it fun) so it has sort of a large learning curve.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions setting the game up properly, this is important,  or if you have any strategy questions. There is a ton of strategy to game from hiring staff, to coaching styles, etc. I had to learn a lot of the strategy stuff through trial and error on my own and wasted a lot of time Fing around. For example hiring assistant coaches with the same coaching philosophy and line matching tactics as your HC will greatly improve your teams performance I've found. So its often smarter to avoid the best assistant coaches and instead hire someone who will compliment your head coach. That took me a ton of time in game to figure out. The game has a ton interesting and seemingly very realistic features like this.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

18 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Does anyone have a reputable source? I haven't seen a single report on this...

I read it in the New York Post. It's still somewhat speculation. Which is why I used "rumor" and "could be." 

From the article: "General manager Jeff Gorton had substantive contract talks with Jacob Trouba’s agent, Kurt Overhardt, at the draft in Vancouver, The Post has learned. The parties did not reach an agreement, but the pending restricted free agent defenseman, acquired on June 17 from Winnipeg for the 20th-overall pick in the draft and Neal Pionk, is expected to sign a seven-year deal in the neighborhood of $7.5 million to $8 million per."

https://nypost.com/2019/06/28/where-rangers-will-draw-the-line-on-artemi-panarin/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

It's the last paragraph. Most of the article is about Panarin 

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:07 AM, amato said:

I read it in the New York Post. It's still somewhat speculation. Which is why I used "rumor" and "could be." 

What are you doing posting that s*** here then? This is the "news" thread, not the "rumor" thread... :P

TrumpFakeNews.img

Edited by krsmith17

18 hours ago, F.Michael said:

I noticed that too, but it's not getting counted in by the website.

Even then - Marner will eat up a good portion of that $12 million, and their D will still have holes.

Ya, they're in trouble. Likely going to have to move Zaitsev for nothing. Marner scoring 94 points last year was probably the worst thing that could have happened to the Leafs.

Nichushkin is being out by Dallas , I think we should take a chance and lock him up for one year and hope it pays off and flip him on trade deadline day for some picks ,if he continues to be a bust we ship him to Russia 

anyone else we might be able to lock up to one year with the sole purposes of flipping them later on?