• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

57 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Yah, i think he goes to colorado, vegas, or florida.

Sure feels like it'll be Florida for him and Bobrovski. 

Could also see Panarin going to either of the New Yorks.

I wish he'd come here but we don't need him enough to offer the most money and I think he'll go to whichever team does that.

52 minutes ago, amato said:

Sure feels like it'll be Florida for him and Bobrovski. 

Could also see Panarin going to either of the New Yorks.

I wish he'd come here but we don't need him enough to offer the most money and I think he'll go to whichever team does that.

also if he liked Q that would help reel him into the Panthers.

Luongo has 4 years left @ 4.5 cap hit so does FL bring in Bob and split the duties for 4 years keeping Roberto as a high priced backup? Figure 8 for Bob that's a BIG chunk of salary for goalies fur sure. 

12 minutes ago, Larkness Monster said:

Yep Florida seems to be a hot potential landing spot for a bunch of guys. 

Apparently rumblings in the Edmonton media that Holland was super high on Broberg and that Yzerman may still take him. Thoughts? Huge reach?

Well, then trade Holland the #6 so he can "reach" for Broberg and get back the #9 and a young asset or 2nd round pick.

10 minutes ago, Larkness Monster said:

Apparently rumblings in the Edmonton media that Holland was super high on Broberg and that Yzerman may still take him. Thoughts? Huge reach?

Yeah, I think he would be a reach at 6. Good looking prospect, but a tier below the guys in our range in my opinion. If we traded back, maaaybe... but even then, there would likely be better players available, assuming we wouldn't trade out of the top 10...

1 hour ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

also if he liked Q that would help reel him into the Panthers.

Luongo has 4 years left @ 4.5 cap hit so does FL bring in Bob and split the duties for 4 years keeping Roberto as a high priced backup? Figure 8 for Bob that's a BIG chunk of salary for goalies fur sure. 

I think it will be Bob and Panarin to the Panthers as well.

There's rumbling that Luongo is gonna retire. He just turned 40 and had a real bad year this season by his standards. Probably time to hang em up.

Florida is also not gonna hand the reigns to Reimer, who's a good backup at best.

Gotta think now with Q in the fold they're eyeing the Panarin/Bobrovsky package deal intensely. Makes too much sense for them.

1 hour ago, Larkness Monster said:

******* do it Yzerman. Broswede is the best player in the draft.

Bobfather says Puljujarvi officially wants to be traded out of Edmonton. Still wants to be in the NHL. Your move Ken.

Vancouver has multiple offers on the table for Zucker out of Minny.

Chara done for the rest of the SC finals. Broken jaw.

Also, follow up on the Hall rumor from Pagnotta, I guess Pagnotta was exaggerating. Hall is being patient, and would consider re-signing with NJ if they can prove they're turning the corner and become contenders. 1 year left on his contract. Pressure on in NJ this offseason.

2 hours ago, Larkness Monster said:

For me, its not a huge reach.  My top 10 prospects in order:

Hughes

Kakko

Cozens

Broberg

Byram

Turcotte

Dach

Podkolzin

Zegras

Soderstrom

16 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

What would it take to trade for Puljujarvi? 

IDK Yakupov wasn't that much older and they traded him for a 3rd (conditions to become 2nd) and a random prospect.

Maybe Holland would do it for Svechnikov straight up? Or a 2nd and a prospect like Turgeon?

50 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

IDK Yakupov wasn't that much older and they traded him for a 3rd (conditions to become 2nd) and a random prospect.

Maybe Holland would do it for Svechnikov straight up? Or a 2nd and a prospect like Turgeon?

I'd do it.

11 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I just looked and Yakupov had over 100 more NHL games played at the time of his trade, so maybe more but IDK

And three times as many points and was still garbage. 95% Pulju is a complete bust. There's a better chance of one of our 2nds turning into a star, and much better chance of getting at least a decent player. 

Worth a 4th or 5th or irrelevant "prospect" at most.

6 minutes ago, Buppy said:

And three times as many points and was still garbage. 95% Pulju is a complete bust. There's a better chance of one of our 2nds turning into a star, and much better chance of getting at least a decent player. 

IDK he still young

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

IDK he still young

So are 2nd round picks.

Maybe I'd feel different if he had been given any real time in the AHL to show something, but 37 points in 139 games...

34 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Do you think there's a better chance that Svechnikov becomes a better player than Puljujarvi? 

3 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Hughes

Kakko

Cozens

Broberg

Byram

Turcotte

Dach

Podkolzin

Zegras

Soderstrom

That's an interesting order. How come you put Broberg ahead of Byram? Sounds like we are in for an exciting draft this year. Lots of intriguing prospects. 

2 hours ago, Buppy said:

We'll be having this discussion about Zadina in 2-3 years...

(Bear poked)

4 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Hughes

Kakko

Cozens

Broberg

Byram

Turcotte

Dach

Podkolzin

Zegras

Soderstrom

Byram is way better than Broberg. Any GM who takes him at 6 if Byram is available should be fired immediately.