• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, toby91_ca said:

Ottawa is doing too well as sucking though for the Wings to finish lower I think.

Yup, it sure feels that way. And Chabot is now out with a broken toe. So, yeah. I haven't given up hope on out-sucking them, but the realist in me says it's not happening.

We've gotta stay 30th overall. That's the goal now.

6 hours ago, Dabura said:

Yup, it sure feels that way. And Chabot is now out with a broken toe. So, yeah. I haven't given up hope on out-sucking them, but the realist in me says it's not happening.

We've gotta stay 30th overall. That's the goal now.

That's my prayer every night Lord if we can't suck as bad as Ottawa please let us be close to their suckage....LOL

image.png.0a16aea2e9b699a5f48e11a79e9457c7.png

and of course the Kings play the Preds tonight so probably no way to have them gain a point or 2. 

Edited by AtlantaHotWings
added image

4 hours ago, kickazz said:

You're kidding right?

My bad. That was supposed to say...

I'd say Mantha has as good a chance to hit 30 NEXT year as Ovechkin has to hit 50 this year...

But yes, even that I'm kind of kidding about. Just giving Jonas a hard time for saying Ovechkin was GUARANTEED to hit 50 or 60 or whatever he said, when he was on pace for 77 or whatever it was. Like I said a couple months ago, he has a "good chance" to hit 50, but nothing is guaranteed.