• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Also, big whoop! I don't see any goal there. Zadina had lot's of awesome looks during his call up. We going to start counting nice plays now? Seems millennial. 

Umm, you know I was just pointing out that Hughes looks like he could be a good player right? I'm not in any way saying that we should have drafted him over Zadina...

2 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Umm, you know I was just pointing out that Hughes looks like he could be a good player right? I'm not in any way saying that we should have drafted him over Zadina...

Of course. I'm just being a tool. (but maybe we should have.........)

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Of course. I'm just being a tool. (but maybe we should have.........)

NO!

I would however make the trade that leftwinger suggested a couple months ago... Rasmussen for Hughes. Vancouver would never make that trade though...

1 minute ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Better tell Chris chelios we did him his solid with jake’s games and play joe 

Hicketts is being called up to fill in for DeKeyser if he can't go tomorrow night. So there's a decent chance we see both Hicketts and Chelios in the lineup.

17 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Svechnikov and a pick for Fox...

If he wants to be a Ranger, he can frk off and go be a Ranger and make out with Kate Beckinsale. I ain't got no time for no blueshirt bulls*** after what those mofos did to our tank.

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Anybody else watching the wild card in the east?

CBJ 94 pts
CAR 93 pts
MTL 92 pts

All have 3 games left to play. Kinda hoping CBJ misses after making all those big additions at the TDL

CBJ - The schadenfreude would be delicious, but I feel like it might discourage GMs from going all in on Cup runs in the future, which would make the league more boring, which would be bad.

CAR - I got no beef. Would be hilarious to see them do a Storm Surge with the Cup. The butthurt would be glorious.

MTL - Easy choice. F*** the Habs. We gifted them, like, 8 points and they still might miss the playoffs. Get rekt, Frenchies.

19 hours ago, Dabura said:

MTL - Easy choice. F*** the Habs. We gifted them, like, 8 points and they still might miss the playoffs. Get rekt, Frenchies.

Am I the only one who doesn’t really hate Montreal? 

The teams on my s***list are as following; Boston, Leafs, Tampa, Black***ks and the D*cks.

Edited by Akakabuto
Spelling

7 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t really hate Montreal? 

The teams on my s***list are as following; Boston, Leafs, Tampa, Black***ks and the D*cks.

They're culturally and linguistically different than what I'm used to. This scares and confuses me, which in turn makes me angry. Hope those frogs get rekt.

For me it's Toronto and that's about it.  Toronto is my least favorite team with the worst fans.  They were bad enough to win the draft lottery, and because of that landed Tavares, which is fine, but now we have to hear about how smart their "brain trust" was for the rest of time.  Their fans are entitled whiners who seem unaware of the fact that they haven't been good in a lifetime.  They make a big show of their "rivals" but move the goal posts on that the minute they lose.  Montreal's their biggest rival, but that changes to Detroit the minute they lose to the Canadiens. Then they lose to Detroit and it's Ottawa or Buffalo.  Basically what UofM fans do with Ohio State and Michigan State.  Their "center of the hockey universe" garbage is profoundly annoying and despicable in a way that makes me almost....almost...hate the sport of hockey itself for the association.    

But worse than all of that, they're coached by Mike Babcock. 

Edited by kipwinger