• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Matthews?

Yeah, no way does Tavares leave the Islanders for TO if Matthews isn't on that team.  But again, I don't even mind that.  Just don't want to be told how Kyle Dubas is a genius because of it. 

Edited by kipwinger

54 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

They're culturally and linguistically different than what I'm used to. This scares and confuses me, which in turn makes me angry. Hope those frogs get rekt.

But aren’t frogs the good guys?

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

For me it's Toronto and that's about it.  Toronto is my least favorite team with the worst fans.  They were bad enough to win the draft lottery, and because of that landed Tavares, which is fine, but now we have to hear about how smart their "brain trust" was for the rest of time.  They're fans are entitled whiners who seem unaware of the fact that they haven't been good in a lifetime.  They make a big show of their "rivals" but move the goal posts on that the minute they lose.  Montreal's their biggest rival, but that changes to Detroit the minute they lose to the Canadiens. Then they lose to Detroit and it's Ottawa or Buffalo.  Basically what UofM fans do with Ohio State and Michigan State.  Their "center of the hockey universe" garbage is profoundly annoying and despicable in a way that makes almost....almost...hate the sport of hockey itself for the association.    

But worse than all of that, they're coached by Mike Babcock. 

No I hate the bolded day in and day out add in a pinch of S*ittsburgh and Sh*thawks and my hate circle is complete. 

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Yeah, no way does Tavares leave the Islanders for TO if Matthews isn't on that team.  But again, I don't even mind that.  Just don't want to be told how Kyle Dubas is a genius because of it. 

You sure about that?

Image result for tavares in pj

3 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t really hate Montreal? 

The teams on my s***list are as following; Boston, Leafs, Tampa, Black***ks and the D*cks.

I honestly don't have anything against Montreal, nor Toronto (although the 24/7 Leafs hype is old, but I'm laughing since they'll get knocked out by the Bruins in 4).

Montreal is a nice city to visit, and the women - ooh-la-laa!

And if the Habs make it into the playoffs - J'ai l'honneur de créer un fil de discussion des Canadiens en Français.

20 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

You sure about that?

I honestly don't have anything against Montreal, nor Toronto (although the 24/7 Leafs hype is old, but I'm laughing since they'll get knocked out by the Bruins in 4).

And if the Habs make it into the playoffs - J'ai l'honneur de créer un fil de discussion des Canadiens en Français. 

This is about as far as my french goes

bone-apple-tea-58c01b015f9b58af5ce8df90.

On 4/3/2019 at 4:42 PM, AtlantaHotWings said:

No I hate the bolded day in and day out add in a pinch of S*ittsburgh and Sh*thawks and my hate circle is complete. 

The Axis of Evil.

On 4/3/2019 at 5:00 PM, F.Michael said:

You sure about that?

I bet those sheets smell like urine.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

10 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

The Axis of Evil.I bbet

I bet those sheets smell like urine.

What I wanna know is...What's the square shaped black/red piece of fabric/material?

Drool rag?

Image result for homer drooling

Edited by F.Michael

4 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I still would have kept him over Howard for the fact he’s 7-8 yrs younger And had higher elite upside imo, canes are greatful for having him  that’s for sure ... now they have to come up with more gimmicks for the playoffs 

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

11 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Can't wait to hear the Hall of Fame introduction.  Glen Sather should be lauded by the NHLPA for all the hard work he put in inflating player salaries.  Who knows where contracts would be if not for Sather's annual massive overpayment for marginal talent. 

Edited by kipwinger

18 hours ago, Dabura said:

And a really good D group doesn't hurt.

I hope those jerks in Carolina get past the 1st round...Watch Grapes' head explode on live tv :lol:

14 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Can't wait to hear the Hall of Fame introduction.  Glen Sather should be lauded by the NHLPA for all the hard work he put in inflating player salaries.  Who knows where contracts would be if not for Sather's annual massive overpayment for marginal talent. 

Remember back in 2002 he gave Bobby Holik a $9 million per season contract for sumthin like 5 years?

Edited by F.Michael