• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/17 GDT : Kings 2 at Red Wings 8

Rate this topic

woohoo! Post early, post often! Is it bad that I want them to play right now, but have to wait til tomorrow? :P

Wings will come out strong, and there will be NO more lapses and silly-ass mistakes which cost them this game. I say so, dammit!

:D

Go, Wings!!!!

I wonder how many people will be excited thinking the game is tonight :P

Thanks for getting this up here early because I doubt I'll have time to post tomorrow, but I'll try to add some more between now and then if I can. Going to be at the game so they're going to win for me. :D

I'm sitting in front of one of the cameras, maybe I'll be like all those other people that constantly stand up and wave to it.....don't worry I won't.

Go Wings!!!

I wonder how many people will be excited thinking the game is tonight :P

Thanks for getting this up here early because I doubt I'll have time to post tomorrow, but I'll try to add some more between now and then if I can. Going to be at the game so they're going to win for me. :D

I'm sitting in front of one of the cameras, maybe I'll be like all those other people that constantly stand up and wave to it.....don't worry I won't.

Go Wings!!!

Have fun....how many games does this make for you?

C'mon, Wings!!! Is Emmerton playing again? I wish they'd give Tatar a shot, but whatever. Just get the W! And don't even think about having lower confidence because of last night - I just saw you beat the heck out of these guys live in November, so just focus on what you did then!

Okay, boys, you know all that frustration you felt against Nashville in the 3rd period? Go take it out on LA. Go!

I'll be there tonight, section 211B. Hooray for last minute deals on StubHub!

Sure hope Nik Kronwall got the news of his brother scoring 3 goals for Sweden today... he's been very poor lately, need to step up.

Your knowledge of Swedish hockey news combined with your writing style, attitude and unique ability to always find something to complain about reminds me of a poster called mindfly. I wouldn't be surprised if he was still bitter about getting banned and returned here for the ultimate revenge.

Sure hope Nik Kronwall got the news of his brother scoring 3 goals for Sweden today... he's been very poor lately, need to step up.

...and the other goal in that game was scored by Dick Axelsson.

How peculiar!

I think Nik has been doing quite well this year, but then again, I'm biased.

Therefore, I predict that the final score tonight will be

Wings 2 (Kronwallx2)

Kings 1 (Kopitar)

After the game Staffan will call Nik and give him a brotherly "hahaha", to which Nik will reply, "Vem vann koppen? Det skulle vara mig. Som fick skickas till Ryssland? Det skulle vara du. Gör det något hat trick i det här halvklotet, och sedan ska vi prata om vem som är bättre."

...or something like that.

Okay, boys, you know all that frustration you felt against Nashville in the 3rd period? Go take it out on LA. Go!

I'll be there tonight, section 211B. Hooray for last minute deals on StubHub!

They're going to win for sure with both of us there. Look for me I'll have my red Lilja jersey on.

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Home: 9-game winning streak (2 shutouts)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Los Angeles

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Home: 3-game winning steak (1 shutout)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 7W-3L

Home: 9W-1L

Last Ten Games – Current All-Time Regular-Season v. Los Angeles

Overall: 5W-4L-1OTL

Home: 6W-3L

Home Stand / Road Trip

This is the only game of a one-game home stand

Record v. Los Angeles

All-time Record v. Los Angeles

All-time, Overall

184G: 78W-77L-27T-0RT-2OTL-0SOL

All-time, Home v. Los Angeles

91G: 44W-34L-13T

Season Record v. Los Angeles

Overall

This is the second game, of four, v. Los Angeles this season. The Club's record in the previous record:

1W-0L

This is the first home game, of two, v. Los Angeles this season

Record on this Day

December 17

This is the 40th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 39 games:

18W-14L-7T-0RT-1OTL-0SOL

This is the 1st regular-season game played v. Los Angeles on this day

LGW.

Mindfly is back!

Wings lose this one, the injury bug has just arrived.

Edited by greenrebellion

Kings are my second favorite team, but are a rudderless ship at the moment with injuries and their coach situation. Wings need to take advantage.

Ericsson, keep an eye on Matt Greene. That's how you should be playing in front of the net.

Edited by haroldsnepsts