• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/17 GDT : Kings 2 at Red Wings 8

Rate this topic

No curly fries but a heck of a game for the D and the bottom six. It's a good sign to see the "other guys" have a great night. Well deserved stars of the game for Cleary Emmerton and Miller. See you all next game.

Guest irishock

Couldn't ask for more than what we got tonight. Role players getting it done as our top forwards get some rest before the next gruelling road stretch.

He was on the ice for one of LA's goals?

On ice for both goals, as a matter of fact. One of his points was on the PP, no plus. The assist he had on Hank's goal doesn't get him a plus because he went for a change; those layabouts Lidstrom and White got the plusses. He does get a plus on his own goal, of course, so that's a net minus one.

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

On ice for both goals, as a matter of fact. One of his points was on the PP, no plus. The assist he had on Hank's goal doesn't get him a plus because he went for a change; those layabouts Lidstrom and White got the plusses. He does get a plus on his own goal, of course, so that's a net minus one.

well that clears it up!

Never noticed the stars of the game giving their sticks away. Pretty cool.

They've been doing this for a long time from what I understand. I believe that they are NOT game used sticks, they're cheap sticks they keep in the tunnel for the giveaway....each stick IS signed by one of the three stars and given away near the tunnel...not sure if they know whom is getting the stick beforehand or not......still a really cool thing to do though, especially if they're going to kids.

Edited by syntax

We're on a roll, fellas. Our bottom 6 looked stellar, especially Miller and Emmerton. Good to see our defense clearing the crease and not giving away extra pokes at Jimmy. This is the definition of a complete game. We never let up, and we played fairly physical. Ian White was such a great signing by Ken. He's had a great year thus far. These are the kinda games I really enjoy watching. It was funny watching Colin Fraser running around there acting like tough s***. I would've really liked to see someone beat his face in, guy is a pathetic fighter. Seems a coaching change wasn't enough to wake up the Kings.