Photo
- - - - -

Report: Turris Could Be Traded As Early As Today.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,227 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

http://spectorshocke...early-as-today/

TSN’s Darren Dreger reports via Twitter “Things are heating up on the Kyle Turris trade front. Sources indicate a deal could come down today.” Dreger subsequently claimed the Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets, while the Ottawa Senators have interest, and the Toronto Maple Leafs are in their holiday trade freeze.

MIAMI HERALD: The Florida Panthers are rumored in the running for Turris.

SPECTOR’S NOTE: Interesting development. I’ve said in the past the Coyotes won’t move Turris unless they got a good offer, so it’ll be interesting to see what (if anything) transpires today.
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#2 king_malice

king_malice

Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

lets not forget Eklund who tweeted today that the Sharks and Red Wings he has heard are in on Turris to lol

#3 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:49 PM

Of course, we already knew Eklund is an idiot; it was verified this morning on Twitter (IIRC, by Dreger himself) that the Wings aren't in the running for Turris. :lol:

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#4 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,227 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:13 PM

Phoenix Coyotes have traded center Kyle Turris to the Ottawa Senators in exchange for David Rundblad and a 2nd round pick.
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan