1. Jusi Jokinen : 4G 15A 19pts.
2. James Wisniewski : 1G 15A 16pts.
3. Kevin Bieska : 3G 11A 14pts.
4. Christian Ehrhoff : 2G 12A 14pts.
5. Jaromir Jagr : 10G 16A 26pts.
6. Brooks Laich : 7G 12A 19pts.
7. Steve Montador : 4G 5A 9pts.
8. Joni Pitkanen : 3G 9A 12pts.
9. Tomas Kaberle : 0G 13A 13pts. (between 2 teams. He does have 4A in 3 games with MTL)
10.Ed Jovanovski : 2G 3A 5pts.
11.Alex Tanguay : 5G 15A 20pts.
and we got:
Ian White : 4G 11A 15pts.
...of course Commie hasn't played enough to even gauge him, Chris Conner either, although he has brought a lot of spunk to this team. Considering the salaries that the defenders we all talked about received, I think we made the right choice with White. I guess the only one I still kinda wish we took a gamble on was Jagr. 26 points would be third on our team right now and who knows what that total would be playing with the best player in the league as his center, Pavel Datsyuk. Hudler is doing just as good as Jokinen and costs a bit less, so it seems that worked out too!
I still hope somehow Holland can get that sniper, but I am not gonna name any names, because I at one time wanted each one of these guys and well, this show's why I am a fan and not a GM!
also, I didn't put the +/- of these guys, but I will note that alot of them are in the -. As noted last night, Ian White is leading the west at +18 and is having a career year.
Edited by LeftWinger, 16 December 2011 - 05:31 PM.