• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Red Wings Addict

Is Minnesota for real?

Rate this topic

Which was funnier/worse? Eaves or Setoguchi's?

Definitely Setoguchi's was worse, as in more embarrassing. Eaves at least made it close enough to the net to attempt a shot even though his skates betrayed him and he face-planted. Setoguchi looked like he was trying to draw a phantom tripping call. I must admit I don't feel sorry for him at all.

that game last night was hilarious. i turned it on about 10 seconds before the scored the goal to make it 4-3 MTL. then MINN scored with 10sec left and I was just begging for MINN to win just for the sake of it being hilarious.

then gooch fell flat on his ass, and suddenly I realized that that was indeed the best possible outcome.

LOL at price stick handling the puck out of the zone.

Well I still don't think the Wild are for real but I do expect them to beat the banged up Wings tonight.

i cant remember if youre one of the trollers on here or not, but i think we should beat them no problems tonight even without Nick and Pav. they played a long game last night, their starting goalie got injured, and lets face it; heatley is still scared of kronner.

wings get it done tonight.

i cant remember if youre one of the trollers on here or not, but i think we should beat them no problems tonight even without Nick and Pav. they played a long game last night, their starting goalie got injured, and lets face it; heatley is still scared of kronner.

wings get it done tonight.

No I am not a troller but I have no confidence in this team as they give up way too many chances to score and it wouldn't surprise me they played a clunker again tonight. Remember the Wild are Columbus you know.

No I am not a troller but I have no confidence in this team as they give up way too many chances to score and it wouldn't surprise me they played a clunker again tonight. Remember the Wild are Columbus you know.

You're pretty much a troll. Every topic you post/post in threads you make are always negative. Most of your posts are idiotic. Here and there you post something semi-decent.

Anyways that was a funny game last night. Was watching the highlights on the NHL networked. Totally laughed when that happened. I would feel like the world's biggest jackass lol.