• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kindl Surprise

World Juniors Tournament

Rate this topic

Jurco has beendreamily good but Tvrdon has been one of the best, if not the best, player on the ice tonight. Each have a goal.

TSN is not showing the Slovakia game in Canada, and I have not been able to find a stream anywhere. How are you watching?

I have seen that Jurco and Tvrdon have scored! Tough test for these guys tomorrow night against Russia!!

I just finished watching the replay of the Finland vs. USA game. The one thing I noticed most, is how bad the small, speedy forwards from Finland made the big strapping defenseman fom the US look. Their forecheck was furious and had The US d-men tripping over themselves trying to get to the puck and get it out of the zone. Of course, this may change in a few years, when they've grown into their bodies, but they really got exposed pretty badly in this game.

That's fine. I trust Jim Nill over fan boys and day of the week.

Sorry that was rude. Nill and management love this kids game. He has amazing reflexes and has great poise. Plus, he has what McCollum lacks, which is the mental fortitude and strong will of a goalie.

Any day that US loses is a good day. W00T.

It's no wonder why there is so much bad blood between USA and CAN in these tournaments with statements like this. You didn't even mention the Canada's win yet you are ecstatic about the US loss. <_<

Edited by rrasco