• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kindl Surprise

World Juniors Tournament

Rate this topic

It's no wonder why there is so much bad blood between USA and CAN in these tournaments with statements like this. You didn't even mention the Canada's win yet you are ecstatic about the US loss. <_<

I was also pretty happy to see the USA lose! I just hope it isn't one of those losses that makes them stronger later on in the tournament.

On Mrazek, he looked great in net. His team did not help him at all against Canada, and he was the sole reason the score was only 1-0 for much of the game. He seems really fast in net, really athletic, and has a head of steam.

I was also pretty happy to see the USA lose! I just hope it isn't one of those losses that makes them stronger later on in the tournament.

On Mrazek, he looked great in net. His team did not help him at all against Canada, and he was the sole reason the score was only 1-0 for much of the game. He seems really fast in net, really athletic, and has a head of steam.

Oh, you mean like if they come out tomorrow and Saturday all pissed off with their performance and annihilate the competition? I don't think it will, but it sure would be nice.

And very nearly 5 goals!!

What a game by Teemu!

Yeah, the buzzer beat him. He had many missed shots once again and he could have scored even more goals. By the way, we all know his holy slapper but he has a very good wrister too as he showed today.

Wow Mrazek was brilliant!! How he wasn't the mvp I'm not sure I understand that one.

i think they have a rule that a player can't win in back to back games (as he won it against Canada for his team, he couldn't win it against the USA)

I'm quite happy to see our Wings prospects doing well this tourney :thumbup: hopefully it turns into NHL success as well.

Guest blueadams

Nyquist-Datsyuk-*Parise

Tatar-Zetterberg-Franzen

Pulkkinen-Filppula-Jurco

Sheahan-Helm-Abdelkader

Kronwall-*Suter

Smith-White

Ericsson-Kindl

Howard

Mrazek

...bright future (aside from Kindl still being penciled in there)

Edited by blueadams

Nyquist-Datsyuk-*Parise

Tatar-Zetterberg-Franzen

Pulkkinen-Filppula-Jurco

Sheahan-Helm-Abdelkader

I'm thinking more...

Franzen - Datsyuk - Jurco

Filppula - Zetterberg - Nyquist

Pulkkinen - Jarnkrok - Tatar

Sheahan - Helm - Mursak