• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kindl Surprise

World Juniors Tournament

Rate this topic

Nothing to to with losing. Unwritten rule. If you are Canadian you do not hope for the US and you do not hope for Russia, if you can help it. It's that simple. lol

I don't buy that. This has everything to do with losing. Not to mention, you guys hate Americans and we know it. I mean, I know ya'll are still mad about Russia winning last year, so that didn't help, but it comes back full circle to being all about losing.

I heard this Calgary columnist on Toronto radio last night and I couldn't help but dig up his article on Kusnetsov. I get the sense that he doesn't like the Russian player too much.....or Ovechkin and Semin for that matter.

My link

Sounds like a sore loser to me.

I don't buy that. This has everything to do with losing. Not to mention, you guys hate Americans and we know it. I mean, I know ya'll are still mad about Russia winning last year, so that didn't help, but it comes back full circle to being all about losing.

Sounds like a sore loser to me.

Pretty much.

Canadians are upset because a 19 year old kid is excited that he scored goals against them in a big game? They were also upset that the Russians were celebrating during their 3 goal comeback in last year's Gold Medal game. :rolleyes: How dare they celebrate?

I'm just happy the other countries are getting better at this tournament. It's not just Canada winning every year now.

Pretty much.

Canadians are upset because a 19 year old kid is excited that he scored goals against them in a big game? They were also upset that the Russians were celebrating during their 3 goal comeback in last year's Gold Medal game. :rolleyes: How dare they celebrate?

I'm just happy the other countries are getting better at this tournament. It's not just Canada winning every year now.

I love the WJHC, but until Canada get there heads out of there asses and start putting more talented kids who deserve to play on the ice, I don't mind seeing a hard working team like Sweden win. I love Roger Ronnberg, that's a hockey coach.

Oh and why are you surprised by the fans reactions? The games were played in Calgary and Edmonton afterall! :hehe: Oh and Eric Francis is actually a funny guy and a good radio host (listen to him every morning on the way to work) but he doesn't know s*** about hockey because, you guessed it, he's a Flames reporter (and closet fan :ph34r:)

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan