Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Next Game
Posted Imagevs.Posted Image

Edited by Hockeytown0001, 21 December 2011 - 01:25 PM.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#2 irishock

irishock

Into the sunset

• Silver Booster
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:21 PM

f*** 'em.

bringit.jpg

#3 Wingzman91

Wingzman91

2nd Pair Defenseman

• Bronze Booster
  • 309 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

29 hours to showtime!
I hope they are awake for this late game, hope some of you are too!

#4 jroc86

jroc86

Rookie

• Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:05 PM

Im a BC boy ... and will be 14 rows behind Luongo for the first and third s***faced sporting my Lidstrom jersey. The Canucks are on fire right now - hopefully Detroit comes to play and sets the tone early. woo!

#5 Shaman

Shaman

Die hard Red Wing fan and realist.

• Silver Booster
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:05 PM

I hate you so much... whenever I see one of these I get excited that there will be a game soon, then I realize you are now putting them out the day before. YOU SIR ARE A WINGS TEASE!!!
Feuer und Wasser kommt nicht zusammen
Kann man nicht binden sind nicht verwandt
In Funken versunken steh ich in Flammen
und bin im Wasser verbrannt
Im Wasser verbrannt

#6 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:18 PM

I hate the Nucks. They are worse divers than the Sharks. Do they have anyone likeable on that team?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#7 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

As a Detroit fan here in Vancouver, I can't tell you how much I want the Wings to win this one !! Let's go Jimmy, show them who's boss.

#8 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

I hate the Nucks. They are worse divers than the Sharks. Do they have anyone likeable on that team?

I've always liked Sami Salo. He was the only Canuck I wanted to win the Cup last summer. There's also a bunch of okay guys like Malhotra or some depth players that I don't know much about.

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic |
| Tom Waits - Get Behind the Mule | | Mikael Samuelsson Forever | | Mike Grier? |

#9 Chairman Maouth

Chairman Maouth

Canadian Insurgent

• Gold Booster
  • 922 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

Tough crowd.

I always look forward to seeing the Wings come to town - another big game and a measuring stick for both teams with nearly identical records and with both teams rounding into form.

The usual hot suspects on the Canucks are hot - you know who they are. Others include Jannik Hansen, Mason Raymond, Chris Higgins, Cody Hodgson and Michael Bublé.

The main concern for the Canucks will be the number 3 defensive pairing with Andrew Alberts and Alexander Sulzer in for Keith Ballard (possibly) and Aaron Rome (definitely). If Ballard plays (dealing with back spasms), Sulzer will be out.

The most significant injury at the moment is to David Booth (knee) who had been playing exceptional when he was hurt a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck Wings fans.

Edited by Chairman Maouth, 20 December 2011 - 06:45 PM.

It's better to be considered temporarily insane than permanently stupid.

#10 Tim.D

Tim.D

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:45 PM

The usual hot suspects on the Canucks are hot - you know who they are. Others include Jannik Hansen, Mason Raymond, Chris Higgins, Cody Hodgson and Michael Bublé.

:lol:

Anyway, here is my "game of the week" video! Let me know if you like it! Also, I need song recommendations for next weeks video. If you know a song that would fit good in on a video somewhat like this, please let me know. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adbOEC_BqL4

Edited by Tim.D, 20 December 2011 - 07:47 PM.

#11 Chairman Maouth

Chairman Maouth

Canadian Insurgent

• Gold Booster
  • 922 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

:lol:

What?

He took part in practice today and apparently looked fantastic.

http://www.vancouver...8491/story.html

Love the video. Gimmee Shelter - Right effin on.

Edited by Chairman Maouth, 20 December 2011 - 06:57 PM.

It's better to be considered temporarily insane than permanently stupid.

#12 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

Tough crowd.

I always look forward to seeing the Wings come to town - another big game and a measuring stick for both teams with nearly identical records and with both teams rounding into form.

The main concern for the Canucks will be the number 3 defensive pairing with Andrew Alberts and Alexander Sulzer in for Keith Ballard (possibly) and Aaron Rome (definitely). If Ballard plays (dealing with back spasms), Sulzer will be out.

The most significant injury at the moment is to David Booth (knee) who had been playing exceptional when he was hurt a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck Wings fans.

I hate the Nucks, but always look forward to the game because you know it'll be a good one.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#13 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,591 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:09 PM

Go Wings!

Just would like to say for the record, I do take credit for the Helm & Cleary reunion. I asked and asked and asked for it, and when Babs did it, viola! It seems it doesn't matter who they put on the line with them, those two just have chemistry that seem to be igniting this team. Eaves, Conner and Miller, all three have thrived playing with these two. Good on ya, Babcock! Whatever you do (barring injuries) DO NOT split this tandem up.

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#14 BryceWings

BryceWings

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

Should be an exciting game. I'm sure Luongo will let in a couple easy ones for us =)

#15 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:13 PM

I'll be at this game :D

#16 nosyt612

nosyt612

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:18 PM

Pumped for this, making the trip over from Victoria. I'll be behind Howard for the first and third.

#17 brennan17

brennan17

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:02 AM

Ill be there, Coming over to watch this one from
Victoria. 3-2 wings.

#18 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

+1 for going to the game :D I'll be there too!
Friend called about an hour ago and asked if I was doing anything tomorrow night cuz he got some tix from company and he can't go ... Christmas came 4 days early for me!

#19 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:57 AM

Seems like everyone here is going :thumbup:

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#20 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:59 AM

I'll miss the game, will be at work. <_<

I'm confident we can get the win, I think Howard will have a great game.

Ken Holland: He’s (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, he’s a puck hound.