• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/21 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Canucks 4

Rate this topic

I hate you so much... whenever I see one of these I get excited that there will be a game soon, then I realize you are now putting them out the day before. YOU SIR ARE A WINGS TEASE!!!

I hate the Nucks. They are worse divers than the Sharks. Do they have anyone likeable on that team?

I've always liked Sami Salo. He was the only Canuck I wanted to win the Cup last summer. There's also a bunch of okay guys like Malhotra or some depth players that I don't know much about.

Tough crowd.

I always look forward to seeing the Wings come to town - another big game and a measuring stick for both teams with nearly identical records and with both teams rounding into form.

The usual hot suspects on the Canucks are hot - you know who they are. Others include Jannik Hansen, Mason Raymond, Chris Higgins, Cody Hodgson and Michael Bublé.

The main concern for the Canucks will be the number 3 defensive pairing with Andrew Alberts and Alexander Sulzer in for Keith Ballard (possibly) and Aaron Rome (definitely). If Ballard plays (dealing with back spasms), Sulzer will be out.

The most significant injury at the moment is to David Booth (knee) who had been playing exceptional when he was hurt a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck Wings fans.

Edited by Chairman Maouth

The usual hot suspects on the Canucks are hot - you know who they are. Others include Jannik Hansen, Mason Raymond, Chris Higgins, Cody Hodgson and Michael Bublé.

:lol:

Anyway, here is my "game of the week" video! Let me know if you like it! Also, I need song recommendations for next weeks video. If you know a song that would fit good in on a video somewhat like this, please let me know. Thanks!

Edited by Tim.D

Tough crowd.

I always look forward to seeing the Wings come to town - another big game and a measuring stick for both teams with nearly identical records and with both teams rounding into form.

The main concern for the Canucks will be the number 3 defensive pairing with Andrew Alberts and Alexander Sulzer in for Keith Ballard (possibly) and Aaron Rome (definitely). If Ballard plays (dealing with back spasms), Sulzer will be out.

The most significant injury at the moment is to David Booth (knee) who had been playing exceptional when he was hurt a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck Wings fans.

I hate the Nucks, but always look forward to the game because you know it'll be a good one.

Go Wings!

Just would like to say for the record, I do take credit for the Helm & Cleary reunion. I asked and asked and asked for it, and when Babs did it, viola! It seems it doesn't matter who they put on the line with them, those two just have chemistry that seem to be igniting this team. Eaves, Conner and Miller, all three have thrived playing with these two. Good on ya, Babcock! Whatever you do (barring injuries) DO NOT split this tandem up.

Ha. :lol: Saw Buble on the news. I like that guy. :clap:

Yeah, the Wings better show up to play a full 60 minutes or it could be another 4-6 loss like a couple seasons ago.

What?

He took part in practice today and apparently looked fantastic.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Michael+Buble+Canucks+practice+greatest+life/5888491/story.html

Actually, seeing as he's 36 and hits the crossbar on breakaways, he'd have fit in well on a line with Modano and Draper last year.

Cuck the Fanucks anyway!!!