12/22 GDT : Red Wings at Calgary Flames

Rate this topic

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Road: 1-game losing streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Calgary

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Road: 4-game winning streak (1 shootout)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 6W-4L

Road: 6W-4L

Last Ten Games – Current All-Time Regular-Season v. Calgary

Overall: 7W-3L

Road: 6W-4L

Home Stand / Road Trip

This is the third game of a four-game road trip

Record v. Calgary / Atlanta

All-time Record v. Calgary /Atlanta

All-time, Overall

145G: 67W-61L-16T-0RT-0OTL-1SOL

All-time, Road v. Calgary / Atlanta

72G: 27W-39L-6T

Season Record v. Calgary

Overall

This is the third game, of four, v. Calgary this season. The Club's record in the previous record:

1W-1L

This is the first road game, of two, v. Calgary this season

Record on this Day

December 22

This is the 39th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 38 games:

16W-16L-6T

This is the 3rd regular-season game played v. Calgary on this day. The Club's record in the 2 previous games:

1W-1L

LGW.

Guess they are mailing this one in as well. Thats what they tell me when Conklin starts anyway! I would have started Jimmy as they don't have a game until Monday!

Edited by korrowan

Guess they are mailing this one in as well. Thats what they tell me when Conklin starts anyway! I would have started Jimmy as they don't have a game until Monday!

He needs a break whether or not the team is doing well or not. He cannot not start every single game and also be expected to be in top form for the playoffs. The team is not Jimmy Howard it is all the guys out there on the ice...that's something they all need to start remembering.

Guest irishock

We have to show that we can win road games without Jimmy, back to back or not. And I don't think Holland is going to be making moves this season.

Okay. Conk has something to prove.

The rest of the team has something to prove after they played so pathetically last night (except for an occasional good half shift here and there).

I'm calling a win. 4-2. Goals by Lidstrom, Miller, Mule, and The Todd. Both Calgary goals by Iginla, stopping him just tantalizingly short of 500.

They shouldn't be tired. It's not like they over-exerted themselves in last night's game. I for one am glad to see Conks get a chance, even if he is getting the tail-end of a road trip with a team which will not stand up for its Number One.

Stand on your head, Conks, silence the nay-sayers. I've got your back, here. :thumbup:

I would hope the Wings would want to show up tonight and play tough. I can hope!!

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

the calgary flames will be "setting up the play" a lot tonight

4-1 calgary will be the final score. iggy will score 2 and "set up the play" on 2 goals.. :D

that will be calgarys new slogan in the near future

"Setting up the Play" :ph34r::hehe:

Tonight's Officials

Referees Marc Joannette #25, Tom Kowal #32 Linesmen Don Henderson #91, Mark Wheler #56

What?!

Same crew?!

Anyone wanna bet? They going to disallow good goal today!

Edited by ami

What?!

Same crew?!

Anyone wanna bet? They going to disallow good goal today!

scary stuff, ain't it? :o

The league disallowed Vancouver's goal where Jimmy got run over last night. Too bad it was today and too late, eh? I am sure the Can-sucks are very pleased about that.

Maybe the stripes will stay the hell out of the way tonight, too. That would be nice. :D

1)Really strange they are letting the same crew do it. Not sure how I feel about that. Oh wait, the same way I see an "intent to blow" call tonight.

2)Ready for Conks to shut up all the haters. (God I hope he does)

3) We really need to show that we can win on the road or we are not going to stand a chance getting out of the first round.

4)Let's Go Wings!!!!