• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/22 GDT : Red Wings at Calgary Flames

Rate this topic

I'm just speechless at these refs. What did they possibly see there?

They didn't call GI when a Canucks player tackles Howard, but tonight when Holmstrom is 4 feet from the net and doesn't even touch the goalie, its a penalty and no goal?

This is a new low.

He pushed the player into the goalie you can't do that. The first one the ref was going to let go but then he proceeded to do it.

Guest Save The Octopus

He pushed the player into the goalie you can't do that. The first one the ref was going to let go but then he proceeded to do it.

Yep, Homer took him down despite the puck being no where near him. It was interference, not goaltender interference.

Yeah I'm pissed that Conks always seems to have a bad game when he gets in but I mean he has played what 4 games this season! I don't expect him to come out and pitch a shutout but I also expect him to stop enough and give out offense a chance with I'm not sure where out offense is tonight.

Conks is in a tough spot with a goalie who is red hot in front of him. Conks needs to take advantage of the time Babs gives him but t this rate, he will call up JoeyMac and do whatever he can with Conklin. Sucks really.....

Conklin isn't lighting the hockey world on fire, but he hasn't played in forever. The D should have given him a little breathing room; instead, our D is s***ting the bed. No checking of any kind, missed assignments, dubious judgement calls (I'm looking at you, Homer.) It's going to be a long night.

These lines have become stale imo. It seems that after about 10 games, the lines become stale for Babcock. I would go back to Pavs and Hank together to try to get some momentum and see where that takes us next game. If it works, great, if not then go back to these lines. But I think the Wings need a slight change like that to freshen things up.