• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/27 GDT : Blues 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

So frustrating when Jimmy's playing his ass off and the team won't help him.

This. Though it seems like they finally woke up. I'll give all the credit to the Blues outworking the Wings most of the game, but win or lose, I hate ticky-tack calls in either direction. BOTH teams and fan bases deserve a game that is well and evenly called. I don't want a game decided by an iffy call.

Emrick twice refers to Franzen as "Moose."

Has not corrected himself yet.

EDIT: lol, corrects himself, then makes the Moose (Mussina) and Hedberg references.

A moose once bit my sister... Mind you, moose bites can be pretty nasty...

I can normally at least stand Nurse Emrick but with how this game has gone up until Lids put one in the net, I'm finding him to be more grating than Pierre.

Guest irishock

Now that's a 5 man unit... Dats Z mule lids and white, how can we NOT SCORE!?!?

I wish we could just use that as our main PP.

What's with all the whining about the refs.

We've given up a million odd man rushes and are getting outworked. The refs aren't to blame for our losing this game.

Well... The refs did call the penalties and put us on a 4-3. So yes, the refs definitely have a hand in it. How you interpret it is up to you.

BTW I cant remember the last time the Wings have won on my BDAY which happens to be right now so Im expecting the worst. Hell we lost to the Blues on this day in 79 when the Joe was opened.

Who's White and where did he come from? He plays well and knows how to blend in with the flow/intensity of the game/moment. Good hockey sense and fits in nicely with the Wings chemistry.

Offseason UFA signing. Formerly from SJ with time spent in CGY, TOR, and I think CAR briefly.