• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Your MVP Thus Far

Rate this topic

James Tiberius Howard, everybody. Like a baws.

Datsyuk and Lidstrom have also been playing their guts out, White's been a great surprise, and Filppula has definitely taken it up a notch. Also, I wouldn't give them year-long MVP awards, but lately Miller and Zetterberg have been playing better, which I'm really glad to see.

i think a special mention should go to Drew Miller, he is having a great year and babs is rewarding him too with his mins going up.

in fact i believe he is well on course for a career year, one of the unsung guys on the team that most average fans tend to miss the

work he does.

Howard is the man at this point obviously.

Datsyuk deserves lots of recognition as well... especially if you take the first 15-16 games away. He is probably at a 1.5ppg pace or something.

I think Quick might give Howie a run for his money on that.

Only if LA stops floundering and can pick it up with Sutter running the bench. And Sutter might be more willing to use the 2-headed monster in Goal in LA, because right behind Quick is Bernier.

Guest Crymson

I think Quick might give Howie a run for his money on that.

Quick has 17 wins in 32 games. Howard has 23 wins in 33 games.

Main reason Howard is the MVP, besides his great play, is that we'd be FUBAR if we had to rely on Conklin to get some wins.

If we had a competent backup I might have to say Datsyuk is our MVP but we'd have a better chance of winning right now if Datsyuk got injured than if Howard did.

gotta send some love franzias way... dude is putting up a lot of points this year, is 2nd in the league in pp and 1st in game winning goals! as long as his hot streaks r longer than his cold ones the mule will have his best season ever