Making Custom Wings Shirt

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Winterberg

Winterberg

Prospect

• 47 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:43 AM

Received a gift card to shop.nhl.com for x-mas and I'm thinking about making a custom long sleeve shirt from their website. Thing is, I can't decide on who (only non roster players) or what text I should but on the back.
Thinking maybe "Champions" for the name then for the number "97" or something. Possibly "Lord Stanley" "97". Any suggestions?

BTW, great win tonight.

Attached Files

#2 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:19 AM

LOL....how did you get negged for this post? It wasn't me either.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#3 Winterberg

Winterberg

Prospect

• 47 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:06 PM

LOL....how did you get negged for this post? It wasn't me either.

Posted Image

#4 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,879 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:07 PM

Do the words "Jersey Foul" mean anything to you?

#5 Winterberg

Winterberg

Prospect

• 47 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:47 AM

Do the words "Jersey Foul" mean anything to you?

Posted Image

I was not asking anyone to like it. It was just a silly idea I came up with while trying to spend my gift card on something that I don't already have multiples of. No big deal.

#6 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:04 PM

Get a number 13 jersey and put "God" on the back. :D

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#7 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:07 PM

Posted Image

I was not asking anyone to like it. It was just a silly idea I came up with while trying to spend my gift card on something that I don't already have multiples of. No big deal.

It's not a silly idea. I like it. I have a white Wings jersey I had made in 2002 with STANLEY for the player name and 10 for the number. It's my 'forever' 2002 jersey, since they got their 10th Cup that year. I would be more than happy to get it changed to 12 this season.

:D

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#8 Winterberg

Winterberg

Prospect

• 47 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:21 PM

Get a number 13 jersey and put "God" on the back. :D

esteef

This is better than my Lord Stanley idea.

It's my 'forever' 2002 jersey, since they got their 10th Cup that year. I would be more than happy to get it changed to 12 this season.

:D

I'm cool with 12 this year as well.

#9 chellfairy

chellfairy

Jr. Prospect

• 24 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

We had one made for my son, and put his name on the back with his birth year. '97, which turned out to be one heck of a great year for the wings.:cool:

#10 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,160 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:56 PM

You children and your obsession with the whole negging thing. It's not like he's getting a Wings shirt with Patrick Kane's name on it. Good grief. Why not just express an opinion like he asked you to? Because maybe you're not man enough to own your opinions?
If the abuse of this function continues, I will lobby Matt hard and heavy to remove it again. It's creating way too many thread derailments.

Dude, I say as long as it's Wings gear, do whatever floats your boat. Have fun spending your gift card!
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011