• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Winterberg

Making Custom Wings Shirt

Rate this topic

Received a gift card to shop.nhl.com for x-mas and I'm thinking about making a custom long sleeve shirt from their website. Thing is, I can't decide on who (only non roster players) or what text I should but on the back.

Thinking maybe "Champions" for the name then for the number "97" or something. Possibly "Lord Stanley" "97". Any suggestions?

BTW, great win tonight.

post-20916-0-89083900-1325050929_thumb.png

tumbleweed.gif

I was not asking anyone to like it. It was just a silly idea I came up with while trying to spend my gift card on something that I don't already have multiples of. No big deal.

It's not a silly idea. I like it. I have a white Wings jersey I had made in 2002 with STANLEY for the player name and 10 for the number. It's my 'forever' 2002 jersey, since they got their 10th Cup that year. I would be more than happy to get it changed to 12 this season.

:D

Get a number 13 jersey and put "God" on the back. :D

esteef

This is better than my Lord Stanley idea.

It's my 'forever' 2002 jersey, since they got their 10th Cup that year. I would be more than happy to get it changed to 12 this season.

:D

I'm cool with 12 this year as well.

You children and your obsession with the whole negging thing. It's not like he's getting a Wings shirt with Patrick Kane's name on it. Good grief. Why not just express an opinion like he asked you to? Because maybe you're not man enough to own your opinions?

If the abuse of this function continues, I will lobby Matt hard and heavy to remove it again. It's creating way too many thread derailments.

Dude, I say as long as it's Wings gear, do whatever floats your boat. Have fun spending your gift card!