• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/30 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Blackhawks 3

Rate this topic

Dammit now I remember why I loved the NBA lockout so much, no games on FSD+... I mean I know they share it, but this is a huge rivalry game between two of the best teams in the league and they get relegated.

Oh well, I'll be at the Griffins game anyways. Sadly Nyquist won't be playing in Grand Rapids though. :(

Edited by PrairieDawg

Is Mursak still on the injury list?? Will be interested to see how you handle that Hockeytown0001 seeing as though he's on a conditioning stint. ;)

Big game this, we're understrengthed, but I look forward to seeing what the youngsters will do. I wonder whether we'll roll with Nyquist-Emmerton-Andersson on the the 4th line.

Dammit now I remember why I loved the NBA lockout so much, no games on FSD+... I mean I know they share it, but this is a huge rivalry game between two of the best teams in the league and they get relegated.

Oh well, I'll be at the Griffins game anyways. Sadly Nyquist won't be playing in Grand Rapids though. :(

But JAN MURSAK will be!! :siren: I want reports mate!

Need to head back down to the parents' tonight so I'll miss the 2nd half and tomorrow's game most likely, but we have to get the kids back from the grandparents. I love the old school logos in the GDT, very nice touch. Thanks in advance for the updates in the GDT. Hopefully the boys continue to play like they did in the 3rd against STL and pull out a pair of wins this weekend.

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 2-game winning streak

Road: 1-game winning streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Chicago

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Road: 1-game winning streak

Last Ten Games - Current Regular-Season

Overall: 7W-3L

Road: 5W-5L

Last Ten Games - Current Regular-Season v. Chicago

Overall: 4W-4L-1OTL-1SOL

Road: 6W-4L

Home Stand / Road Trip

This is the only game of a one-game road trip

Record v. Chicago

All-time Record v. Chicago

All-time, Overall

715G: 361W-261L-84T-0RT-6OTL-3SOL

All-time Road v. Chicago

359G: 146W-157L-51T-0RT-3OTL-2SOL

Season Record v. Chicago

This is the 1st game, of six, v. Chicago this season.

This is the1st home game, of three, v. Chicago this season.

Record on this Day

December 30

This is the 22nd regular-season game played on this day. The Club's record in the previous 21 games:

8W-9L-4T-0RT

This is the 4th regular-season game played v.Chicago on this day. The Club's record in the previous three games:

1W-1L-1T

LGW.

And sadly enough a preseason NBA game relegates a big division game to the rabbit ear TV broadcast for me. Thanks FSD+ and Buckeye Cable.

Go Wings!

Man, this should be a great game. It sucks being a Detroit fan that lives in B.C. Canada, I miss so many Detroit games. I have to cheer for every team that plays against those f%!#ing

canucks.

Can't wait to get centre ice package..

GO WINGS!

Guest stinky fish taco

you mean the core?

all those jokes about "the core" aren't all that funny anymore now that the wings are staring up at the blackhawks in the central standings for now, and for the foreseeable future.

Big game tonight. Sadly, I'll have to miss at least the 1st.

:(

what's going on, Mike, do you have to work? I will watch them for you, no fear!!

Wings will come out firing on all cylinders and Chicago will have to really work for it if they get anything on us. If the last two games are any indication, the western Canada games made them unhappy with their efforts.

I was at the 12/26 Nashville Preds/Wings game -- and it might have been one of the best efforts I've seen from the Wings, collectively, this season. St. Louis, same thing. More please!! :P

all those jokes about "the core" aren't all that funny anymore now that the wings are staring up at the blackhawks in the central standings for now, and for the foreseeable future.

lol

And nobody on this forum actually believes you aren't just a Hawks fan trolling us.