• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/30 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Blackhawks 3

Rate this topic

Guest stinky fish taco

lol

And nobody on this forum actually believes you aren't just a Hawks fan trolling us.

wait, i'm a hawks fan? i thought i was a sharks fan? but...then i was a pens fan?

you guys can't seem to make up your mind.

I won't be able to watch since I'll be at my sister's house (without Center Ice!!!), but I'll make sure and check in here often.

Your sister needs to be at your house :)

Thanks for the GDT Mike, I love the logos and the Vs as well.

I'll be here at some point, game will definitely be on tv but not sure when I'll able to join here.

Go Wings!!

Per Khan Twitter...

Wings skating with all rookie line: nyquist-emmerton-andersson

I'm not sure how I feel about this line combo. but it's either gonna be great or go horribly wrong.

Any way, I'll be watching this one tonight! Big Division game!

Let's go Wings!

Per Khan Twitter...

I'm not sure how I feel about this line combo. but it's either gonna be great or go horribly wrong.

Any way, I'll be watching this one tonight! Big Division game!

Let's go Wings!

prob means babs will roll 3 forward lines most of the time

all those jokes about "the core" aren't all that funny anymore now that the wings are staring up at the blackhawks in the central standings for now, and for the foreseeable future.

Man, I can't figure out why I havn't blocked this Troll yet.

I guess being only 3 points back and a game in hand means there is no possible way we can catch the Hawks in the foreseeable future. I don't see how we have a chance.

Oh Wait...

If we win tonight and Tom. We are first in the division I guess the foreseeable future could only be two days??

Must win game tonight guys as they need to beat these guys on the road as they failed their last road test against a Western power against Vancouver and they need to win this one as they only have 1 win against a Western power and that was way back in October against Vancouver and they have since lost to the Sharks twice and the Canucks once so they need this win badly.

Let's make tonight a good one.

Stellar work as per usual, Mike. THANKS. :clap:

This game is big, in spite of the young'ns on the fourth line. I really hope Babcock is able to play them a lot. And this South Sider would like nuthin' better than to see the Hawks wholeheartedly hassled and hung out to dry.

So my usual stream site isn't showing the Wings game. I think I've only caught one Wings game in December because I've been so busy. I finally have a night off and now I can't watch the game. Against Chicago, no less. I still have never seen Nyquist play. Damnit.

So my usual stream site isn't showing the Wings game. I think I've only caught one Wings game in December because I've been so busy. I finally have a night off and now I can't watch the game. Against Chicago, no less. I still have never seen Nyquist play. Damnit.

Try wiziwig forum.

My power was out for the past two hours, but it's back now. LGW!

i love Zetterberg's coat that he was wearing while walking into the building. Wow am i amped for this game because i absolutely cannot stand the Blackhawks or most of their fans..... detroit sucks detroit sucks detroit sucks :rolleyes:

Edited by kylee

United Center is so dark, I hate it.

It goes back to the Dollar Bill days when the few people who actually attended games did't want anyone to see them. :)

While I have had the game on since before the puck dropped, mod duties have kept me from paying attention. Did our boys come out strong or are they lollygagging?

*edit* LOL Just after I posted this, my screen went black. I thought, damn, they're really going incognito now! Technical difficulties though.