• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#21 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

all those jokes about "the core" aren't all that funny anymore now that the wings are staring up at the blackhawks in the central standings for now, and for the foreseeable future.

lol

And nobody on this forum actually believes you aren't just a Hawks fan trolling us.
Posted Image

#22 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

Apparently Kane is moving back to center for this game. There's gotta be a way for Pav or Z to exploit that.

#23 mjlegend

mjlegend

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:27 PM

Apparently Kane is moving back to center for this game. There's gotta be a way for Pav or Z to exploit that.

They can pretend they're cab drivers and withhold 15 cents from him. He'd probably flip out and give the Wings a lengthy power play.

#24 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:30 PM

I won't be able to watch since I'll be at my sister's house (without Center Ice!!!), but I'll make sure and check in here often.

#25 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:33 PM

I will watch them for you! Check in when you can, for sure. xoxo

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#26 stinky fish taco

stinky fish taco

FEED ME NEGS

• Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:59 PM

lol

And nobody on this forum actually believes you aren't just a Hawks fan trolling us.

wait, i'm a hawks fan? i thought i was a sharks fan? but...then i was a pens fan?

you guys can't seem to make up your mind.

Helm is a perennial Selke candidate

LOL

#27 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:01 PM

I won't be able to watch since I'll be at my sister's house (without Center Ice!!!), but I'll make sure and check in here often.

Your sister needs to be at your house :)

Thanks for the GDT Mike, I love the logos and the Vs as well.

I'll be here at some point, game will definitely be on tv but not sure when I'll able to join here.

Go Wings!!

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#28 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

Per Khan Twitter...

Wings skating with all rookie line: nyquist-emmerton-andersson

I'm not sure how I feel about this line combo. but it's either gonna be great or go horribly wrong.

Any way, I'll be watching this one tonight! Big Division game!

Let's go Wings!
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#29 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:17 PM

Per Khan Twitter...

I'm not sure how I feel about this line combo. but it's either gonna be great or go horribly wrong.

Let's go Wings!

prob means babs will roll 3 forward lines most of the time

#30 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:28 PM

prob means babs will roll 3 forward lines most of the time

Can we expect this line to get a lot of minutes tonight or are they going to act more as a reserve?
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#31 WorkingOvertime

WorkingOvertime

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:42 PM

Per Khan Twitter...

Let's go Wings!

IMO Nyquist and Miller should be swapped.

#32 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:15 PM

all those jokes about "the core" aren't all that funny anymore now that the wings are staring up at the blackhawks in the central standings for now, and for the foreseeable future.

Man, I can't figure out why I havn't blocked this Troll yet.

I guess being only 3 points back and a game in hand means there is no possible way we can catch the Hawks in the foreseeable future. I don't see how we have a chance.

Oh Wait...

If we win tonight and Tom. We are first in the division I guess the foreseeable future could only be two days??

#33 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,600 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:34 PM

Let's make tonight a good one.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#34 LeonardSankar

LeonardSankar

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

Must win game tonight guys as they need to beat these guys on the road as they failed their last road test against a Western power against Vancouver and they need to win this one as they only have 1 win against a Western power and that was way back in October against Vancouver and they have since lost to the Sharks twice and the Canucks once so they need this win badly.

#35 IllinoisRedWingsFan

IllinoisRedWingsFan

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!! Since I live in Hawks Country. My friends and I have been trash talking since 10 am this morning about this game. I'm very glad I have unlimited Texting LOL!

#36 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

Let's make tonight a good one.

Stellar work as per usual, Mike. THANKS. :clap:

This game is big, in spite of the young'ns on the fourth line. I really hope Babcock is able to play them a lot. And this South Sider would like nuthin' better than to see the Hawks wholeheartedly hassled and hung out to dry.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#37 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:38 PM

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!! Since I live in Hawks Country. My friends and I have been trash talking since 10 am this morning about this game. I'm very glad I have unlimited Texting LOL!

I know the feeling.
Posted Image

#38 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,516 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

So my usual stream site isn't showing the Wings game. I think I've only caught one Wings game in December because I've been so busy. I finally have a night off and now I can't watch the game. Against Chicago, no less. I still have never seen Nyquist play. Damnit.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#39 WorkingOvertime

WorkingOvertime

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:50 PM

So my usual stream site isn't showing the Wings game. I think I've only caught one Wings game in December because I've been so busy. I finally have a night off and now I can't watch the game. Against Chicago, no less. I still have never seen Nyquist play. Damnit.

Try wiziwig forum.

My power was out for the past two hours, but it's back now. LGW!

#40 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:01 PM