• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Lanzorz

Merch Sales at away games

Rate this topic

Hey guys, Im taking my friend to his first hockey game next week when the Wings visit Dallas. My mother trying to be sweet ordered us both wings jerseys, but she ordered one of them from a fraudulent website and we're not going to be able to have one shipped here in Louisiana before we leave on monday. So I'm just inquiring if we'd be able to pick one up at the AAC? Anyhow thanks for any info.

Go Wings!

Odds are not. Being a LA/MS person myself, I've had to travel to get the chance to see the Wings play. The only place I have been is Nashville and they had no Red Wings apparel there. I've never heard of a professional team having their apparel sold at away venues.

Sorry! Best of luck in Dallas, heard the fans there can be rowdy sometimes!

And it's always nice to see a fellow Red Wings fan from the South on here. There aren't many of us!

Go Wings!

Meh, I didn't think my chances we're very good. We're pretty desperate, considering shipping one to the hotel we're going to be staying at haha :P .

And it's always nice to see a fellow Red Wings fan from the South on here. There aren't many of us!

Go Wings!

We moved down here a few years ago now, but I've been making new wings fans out of my friends down here, it's pretty great.

No, they don't sell Wings gear at the AAC. I'll be at that game along too with the one on the 17th in section 104. The AAC is really nice, you should like it. As rowdy as people can be in Dallas, they don't seem to be the ones that are at the Stars games. They were not so happy with the Modano jersey I had on last year for the season opener because it was red and #90. There will be plenty of Wings fans there as well. Try to get there at least 30 minutes early and go to the end of the ice on the bench side, that is where the Wings will come out for the pregame skate.

Edited by rrasco