• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/31 GDT : Blues 0 at Detroit Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Still wondering if there is a suspension coming for Cole, for the head hit on Abdelkader. According to Cole, Abby put his own head into Cole's innocent shoulder. It's the Pronger Theory of intent to injure -- make it the other player's fault. :lol:

all Abby's fault!

The hit might result in disciplinary action (fine or suspension) from NHL vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan.

"I don’t like the hit, the hit should be a suspension, for sure," Babcock said. "But I thought Abby did a real good job and he played well the last two periods, more ice time. He played against good players and played well."

Said Cole: "I just stepped up. I think he saw me coming at the last second and tried to cut back inside real quick. I had him lined up. I wasn’t going to go high. I wasn’t going to go for the head. I was just going for his shoulder. He tried to cut back and avoid and he put his head right into my shoulder."

we saw what you did, Cole. :ph34r: but nice try!

He has a hearing with Shanny, check the Suspension thread.

esteef

He has a hearing with Shanny, check the Suspension thread.

esteef

that's good. Let's see whether Shanny thinks Abby deserves a suspension for hitting himself in the head. :P

j/k :D

Abby came back and played well. So it could wind up like the accident I was in a few years back where a drunk driver ran a red light and totalled my car. He got no jail time because "no one died."

edit: spelling

Edited by puckloo39