• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingnut40

Lidstrom and Perry in Honda Commercial

Rate this topic

They picked Nick because everyone else hates Perry and wouldn't get in the car with him. Nick is Perfect and untouchable, so he volunteered. Nick is also legitimately an All Star, Perry is not.

BTW, rocks are better actors than Ozzie and Drapes. Nick did OK. :P

Am I the only one who though that was a retarded commercial? Sure it's nice to see Lidstrom in a non-local commercial and Perry wasn't that douchey in it either. But the content is absolutely stupid. I have nothing against Honda, but they could have come up with a scenario WAY better than this. I get what they were trying to do, and yes it's nice to see a commercial that involves the NHL that doesn't have the poster child in it, but this fails on all attempts. The Jiri Fischer - Chris Pronger one was much better back in the day...

regarding Osgood and Draper, Ozzie is much better than Drapes in that commercial, but neither would win an oscar

They probably looked at the awards for last season. Like him or not, Perry was a winner.

The Ducks also play at the Honda Center.

It was an all right commercial over all. The only really humorous part was the 'Really?' at the end, though.

The Ducks also play at the Honda Center.

It was an all right commercial over all. The only really humorous part was the 'Really?' at the end, though.

Forgive me, but my palm seems to be imbedded in my orbital bone.

Honda Center. I knew that. Duh.