• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cusimano_brothers

Krys Barch.

Rate this topic

Wow thats pretty ridiculous to get a suspension for saying that. He could've even just been making a joke about how one got thrown at him during that shootout.

Wrong player actually. The banana throwing incident was Wayne Simmonds. Barch made that "slip on a banana peel" comment to PK Subban.

I was just going to say, I doubt he used the 'N' word because if a ref heard that, it would be a much bigger deal. I was thinking along the lines of a monkey or something banana related as well which it turns out was the case. I'm not sure on what the league should do about this specific comment but I'm with esteef on this one. If you don't want the specific word to be said to you, then stop calling each other it especially in music that EVERYONE listens to.

Maybe the Shanahan needs to put out a video at the beginning of the season discussing this. I don't know about you guys, but despite having serious issues about racial/religious/ethnic/gender-related taunts, it is giving me the giggles to imagine.

Good morning. I'm Brendan Shanahan of the NHL. Today we are going to discuss words not to be used on the ice...

I'm telling you, the video would be comedy gold no matter how serious the subject matter.

Maybe the Shanahan needs to put out a video at the beginning of the season discussing this. I don't know about you guys, but despite having serious issues about racial/religious/ethnic/gender-related taunts, it is giving me the giggles to imagine.

Good morning. I'm Brendan Shanahan of the NHL. Today we are going to discuss words not to be used on the ice...

I'm telling you, the video would be comedy gold no matter how serious the subject matter.

The 7 words you can never say, in The NHL.

So let me get this straight....they don't think it was racially motivated but it still deserved a suspension? I can't be the only one who thinks that's ridiculous.

So let me get this straight....they don't think it was racially motivated but it still deserved a suspension? I can't be the only one who thinks that's ridiculous.

Had it been Crosby, he wouldn't have been suspended. Krys Barch is an easy target, being the "useless tough guy" that he is. I guess they're regulating on ice talk now. Get ready for double minors for swearing. 5 minute major if the victim of the bad language has a tear coming out of his eye.